• Replies 11.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• squareonefivesix

• newpalaceplayer

• LibbyMew

i wish people actually read what i write..i said that i thought that on FIRST listen so it's not my actual opinion on the song, jeez

i don't think it's like super super super original and mindblowing and amazing though, cute and pretty nice though.

certain song sound as empty and is this song . i am not a dreamer in life sad life, but I prefer much more "Do you love it "

because empty is :I am not sure that Jonas wants to make his living as true. He loses too many things in life. nobody is eternal, and it is still on another planet.

well... him So perfectionist and dreamer.

I've never been a fan of Mew, dark, because dark in my life. much more real .

and I have just listened to his stories Diary, in myspace mew exemple :

Hear me, o frengers, as I ramble on about Asia..

When you fly around in Asia there is usually a lot of turbulence. I am not a big fan of turbulence, and sometimes, I admit, I get the jitters.

And it's true that sometimes, very rarely, accidents do happen. But then sometimes people die of food poisoning too, and should we then be afraid to eat?

I dreamed once that a friendly German woman told me this on a plane. But it was just a dream.

It was our first time in Taiwan, and I didn't really know what to expect. Taipei turned out to be a wonderful city full of beautiful people who mostly spoke mandarin although some taiwanese words were spoken too. We had a few days off to explore the place, which we did with glee and happiness, but as it turned out a few days are not nearly enough to see all you wanna see (which is everything, of course). The weather was hot and humid and gave me an exciting and exotic feeling from the get-go. On the day of our arrival the lovely Who and Miyuki took us out to traditional Taiwanese food which was GREAT! The beer was served in small glasses but the refills were plenty and we ended up having a great night on the town. The next day some of the crew were scheming to go to the mountainside somewhere and visit temples and places to swim. Sadly I slept till 6 pm(!) and missed it.. as I woke up everyone was gone, so I just wandered the streets taking in the scenery and getting hopelessly lost in all the little beautiful side streets. I had myself a mango smoothie and felt like I was in some kind of heaven.

The concert was the climax of these days, wow to think so many people would come, it was amazing! And you guys even greeted us in the airport, making us feel welcome. We must must MUST come back soon!!

Thank you Who, Miyuki, and Cha Cha for showing us around and making it all happen! Please make it happen again soon!

I wrote the part about Taiwan as we were leaving for Japan. On a darker note, we were so sad to hear about the typhoon that hit your lovely country just a day after we left.. We saw it on the news and it looked real bad and we hope you guys are all ok!!!!

And Japan.. Too little time again. Oh man, Tokyo.. I wanna live in Tokyo..

Where people play late-night soccer on the roofs of skyscrapers. Where you can get up in the middle of the night, jetlagged and dizzy, and move out into lovely crazy Shibuya that never sleeps, amidst the kling-klang of pachinko machines and outrageously dressed young drunken night-creatures. Where neon-lit rickety food stands serve goyza and ramen and delicious Japanese beer around the clock while velvety-black ravens circle the sky above scurrying for discarded food. Where enormous toy stores are bound to make you feel like a kid again, or at least wish that all this stuff had been available back when you were one. I want miso soup for breakfast every day. I want the best and finest sushi, udon, tempura, and soba. I wanna feel what it's really like in this ancient city where old spirits mingle seamlessly with the demons of technology. The crowds and the rush. The countless museums and galleries (you will never have time to see them all). Cafés and restaurants down by the water on hot afternoons, and unique little stores and sidestreets in Daikan-yama. The overwhealming amount of choices. The gigantic living breathing potential.

It was the third time we played Summer Sonic and, I personally feel, the best of the three. It's all the combined aspects of the experience, from the backstage catering, to meeting up with old and new friends, to walking onto that stage in awe of how many people turned up for our show. To paraphrase an old quote of Agent Cooper's "this must be where music festivals go when they die".. that's right! Festival heaven, folks! Thank you so much all you beautiful frengers that came to our shows in Tokyo and Osaka! We can't wait to go back for a proper, longer tour! It's going to be heaven and it's all thanks to you people for supporting us and bringing us back!

Kasper, our production manager is wondering if anyone happened to find his credit cards, which he foolishly (the fool) lost somewhere?

We all want to thank the wonderful Mizuka (whom we call Mizu) for being so cool and in charge of things and making sure we felt right at home and in safe hands!

And for teaching us why a coconut is called a coconut. (It's because in Hawaiian, 'coco' means 'hard').

Then Jakarta. Indonesia finally happened! We were supposed to go there back in 2006 but for reasons out of our control it did not happen back then. This time it did! And what an amazing wonderful experience it was to go there and play for the first time (except for a small gig in Bali) and have a crowd of 18,000+ receive us with open arms and really feel how long a wait it's been for everyone (including ourselves). And it was our first ever show (far as I remember) that ended in fireworks! Thanks so much to all the Indonesian Frengers! (who are an actual club with t-shirts and everything!) You guys have gotta make sure to bring us back soon!!! And next time we wanna see more of your cities, more of your country, we wanna go to Bandung, we wanna see the sites and I wanna see a gamelan koncert and ride the buses where the doors are so high you can't reach them but from the bus station platforms...

Now we are sitting in Frankfurt airport, waiting to fly to Oslo where we look forward to Öya festival tomorrow, it's been too long, Norway, our viking brothers and sisters, see you tomorrow!!!

- Jonas

wow and I asked who is this man with all this kindness towards people. :wacko:

yes no music made me meet Jonas but just his character with so much space.

me in my life I have no character, and people in my life are all much strong character. example my father, my mother my sister all.

so yeah not much place myself in my family .

^ You know about Jonas and Skyscraper?

you have info here

http://www.mewx.info/wp/?p=2123

http://www.dfi.dk/faktaomfilm/danishfilms/dffilm.aspx?id=21615

the movie is Danish and not come out in europ.

off thread reminds me of another movie, but is french comedy movie "La chance de ma vie" "Lucky day" come out in same time but in europ

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4FQeJ3f-Vg]YouTube - Bande annonce La chance de ma vie[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MKv1nWO9ZY&feature=related]YouTube - La chance de ma vie "Don't be shy"-AStoria feat Sonia et Felix[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPQlxHWsemI&feature=related]YouTube - V V Brown - Shark In The Water[/ame]