✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I feel like cleaning...

Manders

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate cleaning :x

Thats why you need a nanny............ If Im on the mood or in holidays I do my bed and when my mom is amd at me, I have to clean the floor or put the service on the table.............. Nannyes are useful! :D

I AM THE BIGGEST CLEAN FREAK THE WORLD WILL EVEN COME TO KNOW!!!!!!!!

in grade 5 l asked as part of my christmas presents...for a carry DUSTMASTER(mini portable vacuum cleaner :shock:) l vacuum my room 3 times a day!

l reorganise my closet 3 times a week

l dust cds every week

clean my room (basically RECLEAN it...like everyday at least twice)

l have a shower3 times a day, cuz l hate germs

EVEN when l go to afriend's house...they are ALL NOT CLEAN :shock: :cry: so...its SO HRD to concenttrate on them...while l am staring at the room!...ahaha well...that has changed :roll: now...l go there and clean it while they are watching tv and talking to me...l can't help it...

:shock:

in grade 5 l asked as part of my christmas presents...for a carry DUSTMASTER(mini portable vacuum cleaner :shock:) l vacuum my room 3 times a day!

l dust cds every week

EVEN when l go to afriend's house...they are ALL NOT CLEAN :shock: :cry: so...its SO HRD to concenttrate on them...while l am staring at the room!...ahaha well...that has changed :roll: now...l go there and clean it while they are watching tv and talking to me...l can't help it...

wow.... thats weird. In your opposite in that case.......... compair with you Im so lazy ........ I reorganize my clset 3 times a year! ( summer, winter and between).... :lol: ( I live this smile)

I'm not a clean freak but I'm not a filthy slob either..I'll clean and stuff but not alwys but I do like things where I can find them..I hate seeing dirty floors and dishes and such but I'mnot going to kill myself about making up my bed or straightening out my book case.

l dust cds every week

you're a freak... :lol: (ps where did the 'normal' smilie go?!)