🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

My Day of Smiles

Sam

lol how very nice of you Sam.

i'm always smiley to people, since i work in the hospitatlity industry and it's like a prerequisite to have a smile permanently stuck on your face. i don't have a problem with it, and it makes people feel good :)

a story i just thought about, happened yesterday:

i was waiting for my workmate to drive by so i could smile and wave goodbye, and a bus pulled up and i was smiling and this one guy in the bus saw me and started smiling back. because i was preoccupied with this, i missed my friend, but nothing was lost because i felt good either way.

yay for smiles.

:pleased: :nice:

my smiles are messed.

The very ends of my mouth always curl downwards when I try to smile so it looks semi like a frown.

And the ends of my mouth curl curl upwards when I try to frown.

Go figure. I should just start making backwards reaction in my mind so that they translate into whichever is necessary at the moment, ey?

my smiles are messed.

The very ends of my mouth always curl downwards when I try to smile so it looks semi like a frown.

Go figure. I should just start making backwards reaction in my mind so that they translate into whichever is necessary at the moment, ey?

;)

my smiles are messed.

You always strike me as a person who's frighteningly aware of every milimietre of their body and personality.

Is it a good thing? Iono

You always strike me as a person who's frighteningly aware of every milimietre of their body and personality.

Is it a good thing? Iono

It's the most marvelous thing you can posses. Not really, but you can do many things with a skill like that.

I pride my self on taking mental notes of both the reactions of myself and others. That goes the same for taking note of everything else in my surroundings.

It's wanting to have as much control as I can. Not in a control freak way, but to stay afloat and ahead, I guesh.