🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Make Each Day Worth (2007 version)

Byron369

Now...this is a thread for the likes of me...

The basic point is to post here whenever you want & post sth what you've done your day worth remembering of...

In other words, to not come to the end of 2007 and not know what happened to you in that year.

Yes...I do have lousy memory...:P

Anyhow, my day's not over yet so I don't really have sth to keep in mind.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Today sucks, still no snow :cry:

But apart from that it's actually quite good. I gave myself a break, no studying today :smug: and I gave myself another present, I WILL go running today ! God I looked forward to tha.

...post sth what you've done your day worth remembering of...

today is the last day of my uncontrollable xmas/new year feasting.

and i realised all the weight i lost before the holidays, i've practically gained back through this ridiculous habit. very much a '2 steps forward, 1 step back' scenario. i really don't need to do it, and i'm not hungrier than usual so there is no logic in eating more, but i do.

so this being my last day i would've usually stuffed myself more than on any of the previous days, but i didn't. and feel better for it. i shall remember this feeling for when next year comes so i can enter the new year healthier and not feeling like an elephant.

[probably make no sense to any of you, but it's something i can reflect back on later.]

today is the last day of my uncontrollable xmas/new year feasting.

and i realised all the weight i lost before the holidays, i've practically gained back through this ridiculous habit. very much a '2 steps forward, 1 step back' scenario. i really don't need to do it, and i'm not hungrier than usual so there is no logic in eating more, but i do.

so this being my last day i would've usually stuffed myself more than on any of the previous days, but i didn't. and feel better for it. i shall remember this feeling for when next year comes so i can enter the new year healthier and not feeling like an elephant.

[probably make no sense to any of you, but it's something i can reflect back on later.]

In that case I suggest you go skiing at Christmas, as I did!!;)

Then you get lots of exercise and you are unlikely to overeat.................... :smug:

In that case I suggest you go skiing at Christmas, as I did!!;)

Then you get lots of exercise and you are unlikely to overeat.................... :smug:

haha yeah i'll make a note of that, though the closest place for skiing here is being threatened by bushfires. hope you had a great time btw, i enjoy skiing a lot though i rarely get to do it.

well, just to start this thread a bit...

yesterday i got freakin drunk even before 12. :dozey:

and i've decided to stop drinking alcohol.

yeah, no more alcohol for me... at least for a couple of days (or hours...hehe)

no, seriously.

and yeah, so i went home from a party at 4 am. drunk and it was raining cats and dogs. +_+

thank god i only had a short way home.

well' date=' just to start this thread a bit...[/color']

yesterday i got freakin drunk even before 12. :dozey:

and i've decided to stop drinking alcohol.

yeah, no more alcohol for me... at least for a couple of days (or hours...hehe)

no, seriously.

and yeah, so i went home from a party at 4 am. drunk and it was raining cats and dogs. +_+

thank god i only had a short way home.

:rolleyes:

My friend had her sweet 16 today! Her party was at a bowling alley. It was so much fun! I go to a different school and I saw most of my old friends there. Oh, I miss them! :cry: And one of my friends who I haven't seen in about 5 years evolved into a hottie. :o :wink3: WOWOWOWOWOW! And yeah, I kicked ass at bowling then I started losing. Was fun.

I bought Black Holes and Revelations today. :D

I waited at Wal-Mart for an hour to pick up some photos for my science project.

I played Destroy All Humans all day.

Oh, how could I have forgotten? I threw my new loud and obnoxious alarm clock at the wall this morning.

I also discovered the art of Jhonen Vasquez.

^ Wow...what a busy day =)

I read Dorian Gray the whole morning...

In the afternoon I have a dance lesson :freak:

(Had it...'twas silly)

And I just might go to cinema...Apocalypto, if I'm not mistaken.

/In the meantime...the cinema's been delayed.

went shopping after having got up at 1 pm.

i'm probably the only person on our planet that bought sunglasses in winter today.

yes, and now i'm sitting in front of the computer screen waiting for my dinner...

and yeah, i might watch "House" at 9.

okay so today is the 10th. first day off after working 8 days straight.

i use to think i was invincible in terms of work. i never ever thought i had a physical limit but today, my body told me i need to take a break, once in a while, and that i am not perfect - no one is. it's weird since my mind is really working but my body can't keep up.

i learned i can't be a machine (as i previously thought) and that it's ok to take a break once in a while.