✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Submit Coldplaying.com T-Shirt designs HERE!

lunar1126

Hey, here's something I did for the T-shirt design thingy:

[ATTACH]22400[/ATTACH]

Thats not the full sized one BTW.

And congrats again, Nadia!

Bed time 4 me now. :P

EDIT: And I could also do one which is very similar to the album art that I created, as some people have suggested :)

THAT is really funky!:D

I think your CD design makes an awesome tee. I also agree that we should do one with the album art. If we don't do one through the store, I'm making my own anyway...with Nadia's permission, of course!;)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a little confused - are the t-shirt designs for CCC or Coldplaying.com? There seems to be designs for both.

In my opinion there would be more sales if it was for the latter. Doesn't mean the proceeds can't go towards the former, but thousands more people know about the site name than they do about the CCC name at the moment.

It's open for both types of designs at the moment....with the hopes that we'd receive a balance of logos for both Cping and the CCC.

I hadn't really realized it, but you're right Ian...most of the designs are for the CCC. :( That wasn't the intention! Because this thread is in the CCC section, I think people are assuming it has to have some mention of the club.

I'll edit the first post.

I'm a little confused - are the t-shirt designs for CCC or Coldplaying.com? There seems to be designs for both.

In my opinion there would be more sales if it was for the latter. Doesn't mean the proceeds can't go towards the former, but thousands more people know about the site name than they do about the CCC name at the moment.

Well I can always edit my designs, changing the text won't be so much of a problem. But it would mean that some of us will have to scrap our ideas, as most of them (including mine) have images are to do with the CCC in some way, eg the design with Zali above.

Well, if you choose 2 designs a month, one can be for CP'ing, and the other for the CCC. Conversely, with the CP'ing tee, you can always add a line of text saying 'Home Of The Coldplaying Charity Club' like I did. It doesn't mean a complete design change for some people. There are several options here.

All the designs that have been submitted will continue to stay in the running.

As Tracie said, we'll vote on our top 2 or 3 designs each month, and it would be nice if we had a mix of Cping and CCC shirts in the store. By virtue of the democratic voting process, we'll hopefully end up with designs that are both appealing and marketable to a large range of people. That being said, we also can have unlimited designs in the store....so we can have both Coldplaying.com shirts and more specific Coldplaying Charity Shirts.

So designers, feel free to vary your designs up a bit. :) If you're someone who has already submitted a design (or two), you still have time to modify one of your designs, if you'd like.

Another bump!

We've got some great designs in the running. Let's see if we can't get a few more designs to vote on before the end of the month!

Think about it. YOUR design could be on t-shirts that will be worn around the world! Cool, huh? :D

Tannie, that's so incredibly cool! Nice work, lady!! (You've got to tell me later how you did it).

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can make another version with just Coldplaying.com? Ian posted a page back or so that it would be best if we have t-shirts that promote the site as a whole...as they are more likely to sell. I agree, but I think we should have a balance of both. We could always put up two versions of any design in the store too.....:sneaky:

Woo, thanks guys! :square:

Tannie, that's so incredibly cool! Nice work, lady!! (You've got to tell me later how you did it).

If it's not too much trouble, do you think you can make another version with just Coldplaying.com? Ian posted a page back or so that it would be best if we have t-shirts that promote the site as a whole...as they are more likely to sell. I agree, but I think we should have a balance of both. We could always put up two versions of any design in the store too.....:sneaky:

Ah no problem babes, edited the other post. I agree there should be some CCC related shirts and other CPing ones, so there's something for everyone in the forum - whether they're part of the club or not.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...