✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Submit Coldplaying.com T-Shirt designs HERE!

lunar1126

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats an awesome design "thescientist06"...

I'm guessing photoshop? Thats really well done, i hope it isn't fall into Cafepress' "not allowed" list though :\

Yeah photoshop. It took me forever to find a picture of Chris singing from that angle and in that stance... Oh well, even if it's not allowed, it was fun to do.

thescientist06, really cool design! I know what the Cafepress rules say, BUT I would say that your caricature of Chris Martin looks general enough to be any singer (of course, the Adidas shoes give it away to observant Coldplay fans). Since this is the case, I think it's alright that we keep it in the running for now. If it does get added to the store and Cafepress has an issue with it, we can take it down at that time. Thanks for contributing! I hope it inspires others to post their designs too! :nice:

Yep let's all remember to delete that template layer afterwards!

(from Cafepress)

1. Open template in your image application software

2. Add a new layer and create your design on the new layer

3. When you are done with your design, remove the original layer with the template

4. Save your image as a PNG

Thanks for the template and thread Nads :cheesy: I'll see what I can scrap up!

You had some nice designs posted in Mark's t-shirt thread. Whatever happened to those?

Thanks Tracie for your design! Nice HWSTW promo! :dance: Is the original larger? Just as a reminder, designs need to be 2000x2000 pixels and 100-300dpi.

Yes the original is the right size. When I tried to attatch it to the post it came out MASSIVELOL.:o

Also, if there are specifc fonts you guys use for the ccc, I can change the fonts.

Yaay! These are amazing guys! :dance:

You had some nice designs posted in Mark's t-shirt thread. Whatever happened to those?
Those were definitely Naddie's awesome designs! But yes they're still around and were received very well so for sure they'll make it to either the shop or the voting rounds. And hey if you'd like you can always send your original-sized design to our email addy and.. we'll handle it! :sneaky::happy2:

Yaay! These are amazing guys! :dance:

Those were definitely Naddie's awesome designs! But yes they're still around and were received very well so for sure they'll make it to either the shop or the voting rounds. And hey if you'd like you can always send your original-sized design to our email addy and.. we'll handle it! :sneaky::happy2:

OK. I'll send it later when I'm back from Duncan's. Attatchments were acting odd for a few people the other day, so, maybe it wasn't just my lack of computer skills,lol.:lol:

Hmmm...voting rounds, eh? Good idea!;) ;)

Hey, here's something I did for the T-shirt design thingy:

[ATTACH]22400[/ATTACH]

Thats not the full sized one BTW.

And congrats again, Nadia!

Bed time 4 me now. :P

EDIT: And I could also do one which is very similar to the album art that I created, as some people have suggested :)