✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

MuchMusic Video Awards Sneak Peek

poptart

I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has, so sorry, but just in case...

I was just watching the MMVAs Sneak Peek and they were asking nominees what they would do with the award statue if they won, and they all said something funny. They showed Coldplay and Guy said he'd used it as a doorstop for his garden shed back home (or something to that effect) and Chris said "Very practical" and Guy is just laughing and looking all shy (sigh...so adorable...).

If I catch the show again, I'll try to post up a clip or pic.

guys, sorry, i won't be home during the times they'll be repeating the mmva's sneak peek so i can't record/upload it, but if u get muchmusic, they're showing it 6pm est tonite and 6:30am est tuesday morning, but it's most likely gonna be repeated over and over until the awards show (which they would then air over and over after). the show's an hour long, but they show that part with guy i think in the later half, close to the end, maybe 15mins b4 it finishes.

sorry i can't post up the up the clip.

hi melissa, can l call you mel?? :D

where are you from in canada??

yeah, call me mel (tho my friends call me mo...long story :-D )

i'm from toronto and completely sars free :lol:

where r u from in the uk?

• 4 months later...
Guest LiquidSky
I don't know if this has been posted before, if it has, so sorry, but just in case...

I was just watching the MMVAs Sneak Peek and they were asking nominees what they would do with the award statue if they won, and they all said something funny. They showed Coldplay and Guy said he'd used it as a doorstop for his garden shed back home (or something to that effect) and Chris said "Very practical" and Guy is just laughing and looking all shy (sigh...so adorable...).

If I catch the show again, I'll try to post up a clip or pic.

awwww