✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

T-Shirt Voting

yamfox

^ We asked Yamfox to send us a higher resolution copy of his design to ensure the best print quality possible. As soon as he emails it to us, it will be added to the store. :nice:

I've just ordered the light blue one

Nice choice!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ We asked Yamfox to send us a higher resolution copy of his design to ensure the best print quality possible. As soon as he emails it to us, it will be added to the store. :nice:

Nice choice!

Thanks! If I'm happy with it I'll probably order one of the other colours too.

I definitely want one of the Yamfox ones.:cool:

Great! We'll make an announcement as soon as it is up. When you receive your order, it would be awesome if you could post a photo of it/of you wearing it. Promo! :sneaky:

If the store is a big success, we may consider upgrading to a premium account which would give us greater product options. Currently we are only allowed one design per t-shirt style, which is unfortunate because some of these designs would look smashing on a variety of other styles too!

Great! We'll make an announcement as soon as it is up. When you receive your order, it would be awesome if you could post a photo of it/of you wearing it. Promo! :sneaky:

If the store is a big success, we may consider upgrading to a premium account which would give us greater product options. Currently we are only allowed one design per t-shirt style, which is unfortunate because some of these designs would look smashing on a variety of other styles too!

I'll see what I can do.;)

Every Coldplaying member should buy one.

Aw hey, looks fab! I'm really impressed with the quality of Cafepress products so far. I'm so glad we chose to produce through them. Of course, the shirt would be nothing without thescientist06's awesome design! :thumbsup:

Perhaps more people would like to order one or two after Ian's first-hand testimony?? :sneaky:

Aw hey, looks fab! I'm really impressed with the quality of Cafepress products so far. I'm so glad we chose to produce through them. Of course, the shirt would be nothing without thescientist06's awesome design! :thumbsup:

Perhaps more people would like to order one or two after Ian's first-hand testimony?? :sneaky:

Perhaps if he models it?:P