✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

T-Shirt Voting

yamfox

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trace I think the design posted here in the board might've been too small for Cafepress to allow for a bigger picture. I don't see the 2000x2000 sized one in the e-mail so send it over when you can Miss!

We have to keep in mind to vote for the design. Not so much the shirt or the placement of any design, because any design can be applied to any shirt and placed anywhere if the size is correct and if the t-shirt color allows for it.

so for the top 3.. can we vote for the top 3 we liked the most?

Aw no Joscey we can only vote once with these polls, but if you see that your first choice is doing well you can always vote for your second or third choice, so they make it into the shop as well.

Guest LiquidSky
Aw no Joscey we can only vote once with these polls, but if you see that your first choice is doing well you can always vote for your second or third choice, so they make it into the shop as well.

Okay.. I'll vote 'till May 15 then :wink:

Guest LiquidSky
Omg, they all look wonderful!

May I vote for each of them?

See? I'm not the only one:laugh3: They said you can only vote once..that's why I'm voting 'till May 15 :wink:

i like 'em all. it too bad i could only vote for one

Tough call, isn't it? :\ However, if there are some popular designs that don't quite make it into the store, they can always be posted in this thread. If enough people can vote/vouch for a design, it will be added. To find out how shop products will be added in the future, check out the thread linked above.

And completely outside the voting, a shirt with Nadia's fabulous album art would be cool...I'd buy it!

heh, that can be arranged, Trace........:wink3:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Congratulations to our design contest winners:

....yamfox, thescientist06 and victaniac!!

These snazzy tees will be available for purchase shortly! (t-shirt styles will vary) Stay tuned. :)

Yamfox:

yamfoxtshirtcw3.png

thescientist06:

thescientisttshirt2dt5.pngthescientisttshirtrj1.png

victaniac:

tania1sampleqw9.png

Shirts are now available! Visit the Coldplaying.com/CCC Store @ www.cafepress.com/ccc_shop

All NET proceeds (the profit after Cafepress costs and shipping) from the sale of T-Shirts will go to support Coldplaying.com's sponsored child (Zali) in Mali. Visit the $1.36 Campaign thread to learn more about this cause.

To learn how you can make products to sell in the CCC Shop, go to this thread: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38904