✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Don't you turn happy when...

noni

Maybe a stupid thread, but it's almost 1.00 am... ;)

Don't you turn happy when you meet someone who also likes coldplay?

Today I've met a girl who works with me in a shooting and, I don't remember why, I've told something about Coldplay. And she has said: 'Hey, do you know Coldplay?' and I answered: 'No, I don't know them, I LOVE them!'. She has told me that they're a good band but... she only has 'AROBTTH'. 'You don't have Parachutes???!!' I told her. Poor girl, her face turned weird and said: 'Mmmh, I know, mmmmh, sorry...'.

Of course, tomorrow she'll have 'Parachutes' because I've burn a copy for her, with some suggestions of other songs... :lol:

Yeaaah, another coldplay fan to the list!!! :lol:

I love when I can help somebody to discover brilliant music :P

Guest LiquidSky

yeah I do get happy 'cause none of my friends like Coldplay.. .. they are "Coldplay? Who are they? Josceline, you like some weird music... " it's cause I also like jazz, opera, and other type of music... :roll: :roll: :roll: well at least I like everything right? :D

I understand you. Only two of my friends like Coldplay, they came with me to the shows, they think the band are brilliant but they're not so huge fans like me (or you, or people here ;) )

So, we have a mission to the world: we have to train their ears.

C'mooooon, these people need our heeeeeeeeeeelp!! :o :shock:

Guest LiquidSky

well I never been in a Coldplay concert.... :cry: but hopefully soon I will. I hate to talk about this... because I think everybody else already had an experience of their live shows... and not me, and I feel like I'm the only one.... :shrug:

i push coldplay on anyone who will listen. I keep 2 copies of my CD of Non-Album tracks...and when i meet someone that knows them and likes them but only knows parachutes and robtth, i run out to my car and give them a copy of those songs. It is a CD with TWENTY songs that are not on albums. I have helped many see the light that is coldplay. I think alot of their older stuff is brilliant. Such a rush, Brothers and Sisters, and Poor me (is poor me old or new?)

Guest LiquidSky
i push coldplay on anyone who will listen. I keep 2 copies of my CD of Non-Album tracks...and when i meet someone that knows them and likes them but only knows parachutes and robtth' date=' i run out to my car and give them a copy of those songs. It is a CD with TWENTY songs that are not on albums. I have helped many see the light that is coldplay. I think alot of their older stuff is brilliant. Such a rush, Brothers and Sisters, and Poor me (is poor me old or new?)[/quote']

How nice of you..... and can you tell me what songs do you have in that b-sides cd? Just to make sure I have the same ones.....please?

Hi! They are:

1. The One I love

2. Animals

3. Brothers and Sisters

4. Careful where you stand

5. Crest of Waves

6. For You

7. Gravity

8. Harmless

9. Hunting High and Low

10. I Bloom Blaum

11. Life is for living

12. Lips like Sugar

13. Moses

14. No more keeping my feet on the ground

15. Only Superstition

16. Help is round the corner

17. Poor Me

18. See you soon

19. Such a Rush

20. Bigger Stronger

Yes, some of these are on an album, but chances are were not heard by the persons who have only Parachutes and ROBTTH. I didn't know that Life is for living was on the end of parachutes for a long time...LOL

There are a BUNCH more songs but I couldn't fit them on this CD. Like personally, i have never heard 1:36 or whatever that is. I have to find that. Let me know what you think of my CD creation!! It comes complete with ART and everything...people really do appreciate it.

Thanks! Name me some songs I have missed! I know about You only live twice and easy to please...

Hey, is Poor me new or old?

well I never been in a Coldplay concert.... :cry: but hopefully soon I will. I hate to talk about this... because I think everybody else already had an experience of their live shows... and not me' date=' and I feel like I'm the only one.... :shrug:[/quote']

Hey, don't be sad!! They has done well in US and I'm sure they'll go really soon and you'll go to their show and shout them: 'Heeey, finally, I'm hereeeeeeeeeee!!' ;)

Hi! They are:

1. The One I love

2. Animals

3. Brothers and Sisters

5. Crest of Waves

6. For You

7. Gravity

8. Harmless

9. Hunting High and Low

10. I Bloom Blaum

11. Life is for living

12. Lips like Sugar

13. Moses

15. Only Superstition

17. Poor Me

18. See you soon

19. Such a Rush

20. Bigger Stronger

Yes, some of these are on an album, but chances are were not heard by the persons who have only Parachutes and ROBTTH. I didn't know that Life is for living was on the end of parachutes for a long time...LOL

There are a BUNCH more songs but I couldn't fit them on this CD. Like personally, i have never heard 1:36 or whatever that is. I have to find that. Let me know what you think of my CD creation!! It comes complete with ART and everything...people really do appreciate it.

Thanks! Name me some songs I have missed! I know about You only live twice and easy to please...

Good well, you're workin hard for our worldwide mission!!

But I miss 'I ran away' in your cd. Don't you like it? Mmmmh, I love it!! :shock:

Yes, I love I Ran Away...as I said, I could only fit 77 minutes on the CD. LOL

I tell everyone to go buy Parachutes and ROBTTH, but this CD of Non-Album tracks i save for people who have those 2 CDs but want MORE like I do. LOVE the feedback!!!! I haven't met anyone who doesn't like Coldplay if they have heard them. Maybe not LOVE or OBSESSED like me, but they certainly LIKE them alot.

I know people who says that Coldplay music is boring or too much calm... And I always tell to them that it's elegant and smart music

I also have a mate who only hear spanish songwriters. And I always recommend her to listen Coldplay. And she says; 'No, because I don't speak english and I can't understand the lyrics'.

Oh my God, I can't understand her. She's losing good music only because of the language!! And I tell her, almost shouting: 'But you can enjoy the tunes!!!!'

Guest LiquidSky
Hi! They are:

1. The One I love

2. Animals

3. Brothers and Sisters

5. Crest of Waves

6. For You

7. Gravity

8. Harmless

9. Hunting High and Low

10. I Bloom Blaum

11. Life is for living

12. Lips like Sugar

13. Moses

15. Only Superstition

17. Poor Me

18. See you soon

19. Such a Rush

20. Bigger Stronger

Thank you ;) I already have all of those ;) :D

oh yes it makes me feel so happy when i meet someone who also likes coldplay (or my other fav band) i've a big smile on my face!!!

one a friend of mine told me "i thought will hug him when he told you he likes it too !!!!" :lol:

i used to offer some coldplay or texas cds for birthdays presents! lol

one of my best friends says she hates cp but i think she does it to annoy me... anyways, a great friend of mine luvs cp and yeah, it makes me happy too. but i don't make such a big deal of it. if they like its great, if they don't whatever...

Oh yeah, there's no problem if someone doesn't like coldplay. There are music to suit all tastes. But there are people who don't want to give a chance to other music or discover other bands, like my mate.

I think it's good to have an open mind...