July 17, 200719 yr Hi I'm new here...and I loveeee Coldplay and their lyric so much! Noun of my friends like coldplay as I do so I registered here to share my love to coldplay with you :) I'm from Israel so if there anybody here from Israel I'd like to talk with him...and even if he isn't from Israel XD I hope we'll have a great time here :P Sapp =)
July 17, 200719 yr Welcome on coldplaying Sapp =). There are more Coldplay fans from Israel here. :) I think they opened a thread on International section.
July 17, 200719 yr There is somebody, but she's currently serving in the Israeli army, so doesn't get on her much!!
July 19, 200719 yr Hello Sap! :) There were three members from Israel round here, but they've disappeared. :blank:
July 19, 200719 yr Hello Sap! :) There were three members from Israel round here, but they've disappeared. :blank: Maybe they're ALL in the army!!:stunned:
Create an account or sign in to comment