✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

This board is slightly fucked

busybeeburns

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i agree... some of the company is fucked as well.

Oh, finally a shared feeling

Charles, just a question

why are you answering a thread that's nearly 3 years old ? :stunned:

Oh, wasn't I allowed to? I was boring, that's all

yea.. we know you're boring but why do you post here if you dislike it so much... you masochist! lol

and the company I was referring to was you... :rolleyes:

Charles, just a question

To let us know how much he hates it here, how he's above us all.

And yet still posts...point well made :dozey:

Yes it's really sad and very true. I accept I don't like this place, not even a bit, but it's awful how at the same time it has taken away my freedom to act according my beliefs. Actually that's one of the main reasons of why I dislike it that much

Charles, just a question

To let us know how much he hates it here, how he's above us all.

And yet still posts...point well made :dozey:

Yes it's really sad and very true. I accept I don't like this place, not even a bit, but it's awful how at the same time it has taken away my freedom to act according my beliefs. Actually that's one of the main reasons of why I dislike it that much

hmmm I see, well here's a novel idea.....

FUCKIN LEAVE!!!!

If you hate it. ..and dont enjoy the company, then click the log out link.. and dont come back, simple. Or shall we do it for you.. because all you have to do is ask. Express yourself all you want.. but your bound to get people who obviously feel the need to express themselves as well. We dont all need to agree on everything, now do we. Now fuck off, or shut up....

sorry that was rude..... fuck off and log off.

FUCKIN LEAVE!!!!

If you hate it. ..and dont enjoy the company, then click the log out link.. and dont come back, simple. Or shall we do it for you.. because all you have to do is ask. Express yourself all you want.. but your bound to get people who obviously feel the need to express themselves as well. We dont all need to agree on everything, now do we. Now fuck off, or shut up....

Did I touch a sensible fibre out there_??

You don't need to use a rude vocabulary, something horrible on a lady like I think you are.

Oh, guess I expressed already how much I wanted to leave, but is not as simple as just log off or fuck off as you say. This wolf needs to break oppresive chains and maybe you all too. I just realised this is a horrible and pernicious addiction. I want to get out and expect happily for greater things than this.

FUCKIN LEAVE!!!!

Did I touch a sensible fibre out there_??

You don't need to use a rude vocabulary, something horrible on a lady like I think you are.

Oh, guess I expressed already how much I wanted to leave, but is not as simple as just log off or fuck off as you say. This wolf needs to break oppresive chains and maybe you all too. I just realised this is a horrible and pernicious addiction. I want to get out and expect happily for greater things than this.

:lol: :lol:

but you have said in numerous threads.. that this isnt real... the internet isnt real.. how can you be addicted to something that isnt real??? :huh:

but you have said in numerous threads.. that this isnt real... the internet isnt real.. how can you be addicted to something that isnt real??? :huh:

Oh no, no I haven't said this is not a real thing. Am I denying the time I'm wasting here_? no. I say this world is a big fake and I think nobody deseves that destiny being tied to this.

Oh no, no I haven't said this is not a real thing. Am I denying the time I'm wasting here_? no. I say this world is a big fake and I think nobody deseves that destiny being tied to this.

you lost me at 'oh no'....... :huh:

it's awful how at the same time it has taken away my freedom to act according my beliefs. Actually that's one of the main reasons of why I dislike it that much

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

oh thats funny *wipes tear*

*falls off chair*

it's awful how at the same time it has taken away my freedom to act according my beliefs. Actually that's one of the main reasons of why I dislike it that much

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

oh thats funny *wipes tear*

*falls off chair*

heheheh how evil kyle :D