✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

summer IS really here

amanda_coldplay5

another hot day. my a/c is turned up. now i'm cold. :P me and my friends took at hose and soaked eachother. it felt so good to cool off. then came home and took a shower and my hair is still a little wet (because i harldy ever blow dry it) and now i'm cold from sitting in my basment for half an hour. it's still warm outside. :roll:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cool. if i had a super soaker i would use one. but i don't. maybe i should get one... have fun!

i'm going somewhere where my mom's friend's place is. my grandmother's cottage is near there so i will be there for 3 weeks. :( i don't wanna go mommy!

so i won't be here from sometime at the end of july to sometime in the middle of august. i dont' wanna leave my home. :(

but i guess i'll have fun. :shrug:

hmm...maybe be... i guess i'll draw a lot while i'm there. i can finish my drawing of coldplay. i'm only finished will so far. i started it a couple months ago and never got around to finishing it. :roll:

or maybe i'll buy the 5th harry potter book at read it over and over. what to do what to do. i am planning on buying the harry potter book soon. i like the series. :shrug: but since i have nothing to do i'll finish it in about two day i'm guessing. that is if i read almost the whole day for both days. so that might keep me entertained. scrapbook eh? hmm....*ponders* i can't think on an empty stomach. :lol: i'm starving. i'll have dinner once it's ready. a few minutes. hopefully. i'll find somthing to keep me entertained while i'm there. and if not, i'll sleep all day. :D ;)

ugh, its been another hot, steaming pile of a day today. but i might be getting a new job (i got an interview in the morning) and they have A/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! makes me weak in the knees just thinking about it :)

underwater spy and babylon bebop...you guys have COOL avatars

thanks, do you know who it is?

was today the hottest day of the year in toronto? i'm absolutly serious i was soaked in sweat when i got home. i just took a shower because it was so disgusting and i smelt so bad. my god it's hot out! 35C! and that's only now. i don't know what it was the highest was. i can't stand it!

ah A/C. how i love you. :D

today was actually not as bad as recently' date=' i didnt look at the temp earlier but my car said 85 on the way home tonight, not like last week where it was freakin upper 90s, then a sudden downpour for like 5 min, then sun again, i was drenched and i never even went outside![/quote']

We complain that it gets hot in Toronto but nothing compares to the heat in Georgia :shock: That is HOTT!