✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Its nearly DECEMBER!!

busybeeburns

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year I had everything but the meat - sprouts, carrots, parsnips, roast potatoes, gravy (made with Marmite, of course!!), cranberry sauce, and then Christmas pud and yummy custard. Just missed out the meat bit. Didn't miss it a bit! What do others do? Nut roast is fine, but a bit fattening! :(

Hey, I've lost 24 lbs since July - now a size 8 - is that cool, or what?!! Woohoo - roll on the party dress season!!! 8) :lol: :wink:

Last year I had everything but the meat - sprouts, carrots, parsnips, roast potatoes, gravy (made with Marmite, of course!!), cranberry sauce, and then Christmas pud and yummy custard. Just missed out the meat bit. Didn't miss it a bit! What do others do? Nut roast is fine, but a bit fattening! :(

Hey, I've lost 24 lbs since July - now a size 8 - is that cool, or what?!! Woohoo - roll on the party dress season!!! 8) :lol: :wink:

haha everyone is sick of me cos I can eat anything and not put on an ounce of weight :shock:

Mmmmm parsnips!!!! I'm not a veggie, but I don't eat read meat and it's simply coz I can't stand the taste of it! But I love Christmas! By the by, I'm not getting the addys, I've only got five so far! Come on people, make this Christmas a special one! xmas.gif

Mmmmm parsnips!!!! I'm not a veggie' date=' but I don't eat read meat and it's simply coz I can't stand the taste of it! But I love Christmas! By the by, I'm not getting the addys, I've only got five so far! Come on people, make this Christmas a special one! [img']http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/ups/icis/xmas.gif[/img]

You got mine yes?

Oh yum' date=' cheesecake's my fave! Does she do a savoury, Christmassy one?[/quote']

Its the same one she does everytime, but its chocolatey broken up biscuit base, with yum soft cake bit, and a tin of mandarin slices neatly round the edge of the top and chocolate shavings to finish :mrgreen:

Mmmmm parsnips!!!! I'm not a veggie' date=' but I don't eat read meat and it's simply coz I can't stand the taste of it! But I love Christmas! By the by, I'm not getting the addys, I've only got five so far! Come on people, make this Christmas a special one! [img']http://www.gamers-forums.com/smilies/ups/icis/xmas.gif[/img]

You got mine yes?

Indeed dahlin'! You'll get a list on the 6th or so daisy.gif