✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Its nearly DECEMBER!!

busybeeburns

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i would rather be here....because it seems like i do that livejournal thing less.....i just make sure to stay talking to other friends.

i think you should all do it too....its not much time....just a minute or two just to type down what all you did during the day or anything "big" that happened.

see thats all... :P

I agree with Ginger, it doesn't take long at all. 5 minutes a day to update. And especially because I don't write in a paper journal as much as I used to and because I am on the computer, it's nice to write down some things about what I'm dealing with at the moment.

yeah or you could just put down your mood and what music your listening to....ppl will respond to you....and you know you already will have some friends because about 5 ppl on the board owns one...

if you do get one...i'll send you a message everytime!

i've been avoiding the personal stuff a bit....maybe if i feel comfortable later i'll put it in....

the word comfortable reminds me of a song by Chevelle....comfortable liar....i'm gonna go listen to that right now...i've been listening to Coldplay all day :shock: ,but thats a good thing 8)

yeah i know....but i kind of got tired of messing with it....you see i changed my background again...well that was about a month ago...i dont mind random ppl reading it....i'll put of the good stuff later....i just dont want ppl to think i'm some kind of crazy person with too many problems. :roll:

yeah i know....but i kind of got tired of messing with it....you see i changed my background again...well that was about a month ago...i dont mind random ppl reading it....i'll put of the good stuff later....i just dont want ppl to think i'm some kind of crazy person with too many problems. :roll:

I think everyone thinks that about themselves, that we are all crazy with too many problems...

You should write about whatever you are comfortable with!