✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Chrimbo Card Exchange

CatDubh

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, too right - and at this time of the year ..... :roll:

Hey, thanks for your MSN address and adding me to your contacts!

You coming to the party tonight?

why don't you have the thing under all your posts to say you have msn when loads of us do?

Yeah, too right - and at this time of the year ..... :roll:

Hey, thanks for your MSN address and adding me to your contacts!

You coming to the party tonight?

why don't you have the thing under all your posts to say you have msn when loads of us do?

Because I'm dumb and I hadn't thought of it! (Rushes off to change profile .... !) :roll:

:-) Thank you Vicky and Ian for your cards! 8) I sent everyone's yesterday so I am afraid I may be too late for people in Germany and America to get them in time for Christmas and I apologise in advance!

:-) Santa's nearly here!!!! :D

Thanks for your beautiful cards, Ada and Ian!!! I was delighted when I opened my mailbox... And cool pic, Ada!!!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for sending that pic of the Coldplay guys... If you have more, is there a chance you could send them to me aswell...? That'd be fantastic!!! :D

Thanks for your beautiful cards' date=' Ada and Ian!!! I was delighted when I opened my mailbox... And cool pic, Ada!!!! THANK YOU A MILLION TIMES for sending that pic of the Coldplay guys... If you have more, is there a chance you could send them to me aswell...? That'd be fantastic!!! :D[/quote']

God, the card got there quick?? :shock: I thought I just sent it a couple days ago! Postal service in Germany must be quick!

I'll see what I can do Kat! ;)