✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplaying Chrimbo Card Exchange

CatDubh

i was just going to do it through sooz

if i dont get all the names and addresses i want then i'll send a pm.....but i would really like it if your not sending cards to go ahead and send sooz your info...because i want to send cards to ppl but i wouldnt want them to know....i mean i know some ppl already know thier getting something from me but the others who dont i dont want to ask them for their info and then have them find out i'm sending them a card.....wow thats a lot i hope i made sense :?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well didnt sooz say she would give us the info on the 6th? when is that....*thinking* *looks at calender*....friday....well...thats not enough time? Ive never sent anything overseas....just emails haha :lol:

you see that thing that can be clicked on...its down there by where you have your msn thing and profile....it says pm...it means personal message. you can talk to someone and not have it here in the forum for everyone to see.....i'll send you one ok :wink:

I could e-mail the list tomorrow, but it's an embarrassingly poor list! I would do it today, but I decided to do Christmas shopping, so I gotta leg it soon! I have this now or never feeling, ye know! If I don't do it today, then I'm gonna leave it to the last few days before xmas, and then I'm gonna hate myself, and... yeah! snowman.gif

Okely-dokely?

• 2 weeks later...