✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

PoLiTiK

CatDubh

I think it's the bestest!!!!!! song on the album! Oh well! And The Scientist too! And Amsterdam! And Clocks! But, that's not the point! The point is that I love Politik coz it's so energetic and I can always see Chris playing, well, more like banging the piano, playing the song! Aah, flashbacks! sad2.gif

Anyways, point IS, excellent song!

yeah its great

i think thats funny how its the first song on the cd....

i would love to see it live, but i've heard it live and it does sound great....oh yeah i saw them play it on that two dollar bill concert that was shown on mtv.... 8)

i saw them live and when they came straight in and played politik first it was amazing...it totally set the atmosphere for the rest of the concert...those piano chords....."dumdumdumdumdum....Look at earth from outer space..Everyone must find a place...Give me time and give me space...Give me real, don't give me fake....ooo i go listen now 8)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
*wants to see coldplay live SO BAD!!!!!*

i don`t have a fav song yet. i just love them all.geeez i dunno warning sign maybe. i always have this problem when a record is REALLY good. u cant just choose one song cuz every single one is gr8! :-) happy new year!

i bet you have a favorite song now....or your just going to say you like them all because they're all great :D

I find the last bit where it goes to that melancholic cadence(pardon the musical jargon.. LOL) sounds like quite almost tropical... like the way the guitar is played... Then again, maybe its because I listened to it on the way to Mexico, standing looking at the stars while i was IN mexico, and then on the way home(which was too sad to even write about)

well think about it. I went down there, met all these amazing people, and instantly became best friends with like 25 people. Obviously, there were female attachments too. So you can imagine having to leave that behind, knowing that you wouldn't see 95% of them again.

yeah i know what ya mean :( i dont speak to the pl i have met in spain anymore either' date='it was hard leaving there aswell so yeah i know what ya mean :([/quote']aww

i'd hate to have to leave a place where i met a lot of good people :(

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...