✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

u ever dream? if so what do you dream..

Guy'sChick

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, back on topic ....! I just found this and I wondered ..... have you ever had one of THOSE dreams where you find yourself in a *cough* surprising situation *cough* with someone that you've not really considered *that way* before, and then after your dream you see them in a completely different light?? :D Cos I've had a few dreams like that and it's really funny going into work the next day and that person is there and you think, hmm, I know you better than you think lol! Anyone know what I mean?? lol :D

Ok' date=' back on topic ....! I just found this and I wondered ..... have you ever had one of THOSE dreams where you find yourself in a *cough* surprising situation *cough* with someone that you've not really considered *that way* before, and then after your dream you see them in a completely different light?? :D Cos I've had a few dreams like that and it's really funny going into work the next day and that person is there and you think, hmm, I know you better than you think lol! Anyone know what I mean?? lol :D[/quote']

LOL ewww yes...2 people :shock: ...

ewwww :? :cry:

that sucks!!!!!! :o i'd die!

yeah i feel like ive been puched in the sotmache 5,000 times....

i just havent had a good day..

ohwell

farewell Lee :( :cry:

if you wanna talk about it you know where to find me! im always here for ya honey xx

i dreamed about dead ppl last night btw :shock:

Guest LiquidSky
yes we do Viri!!

No, seriously, you don't want to know I what I dream about...... plus I think you already have an idea what I dream about..... :) (It wasn't a question)