Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (โ‹ฎ) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Have you ever been Rick rolled?

Featured Replies

i'm planning an elaborate prank to rick roll my teacher. i will let you all know how it goes tommorow

  • Replies 145
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author
i'm planning an elaborate prank to rick roll my teacher. i will let you all know how it goes tommorow

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

hahahahhaha

ย 

ย 

hahahahha

ย 

ย 

okay that is actually hilarious

ย 

ahahhaha

ย 

Man I can't stop laughing.

ย 

I've never thought of rick rolling a teacher. Man you are taking this to the next level.

ha I've no idea what's happening but I just want to kudos Ian for the rick astley slick dance moves!!

I'm not into seeing men bum each other thank you very much

This one is better.[/url]

ย 

ย 

even though i'm confident its the same exact thing i'm gunna click on it anyway cuz i think its funny

If anyone thinks I'm clicking any links in this thread, you're on drugs,lol.

  • Author

Its easier to just click it.

It's also easier to stick a fork in my eye, but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it,lol.

And faster to check google, so faster when click my link ;)

ย 

BUSTED Briggins:smash:

Ahhh his charming voice! :drunk:

ย 

This vid is gonna make it to my top 10 videos :p

IVE BEEN RICK ROLLED A MANY A TIME

I RICK ROLL PEEPS

i love rickrolling

ย 

so fun

I can't get that effing song out of my head!

ย 

*sings*

ย 

never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down...

ย 

ย 

ย 

ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

  • Author
Saw this and thought of you, Briggins[/url]

ย 

Nice.:lol:

NEVER GONNA GIVE

NEVER GONNA GIVE

dodo

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions โ†’ Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.