🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Chris Won't Move To US

Kettercat

IS GWYN A LOSER?

Fiance Chris won't live with her in US at the Nordoff-Robbins Silver Clef Awards

© The Mirror

AFTER a string of failed romances, including engagements to Brad Pitt and Ben Affleck, Gwyneth Paltrow seemed to have found the man of her dreams.

But we have bad news for the Hollywood actress. Her new fiance, Coldplay singer Chris Martin, has revealed he doesn't want to move to America where she is based.

The couple have been together seven months and Gwyneth, 30, who was born in New York, divides her time between her flat there and a place in LA. But 26-year-old Chris told 3am yesterday: "I could not live in America. I love touring and being on the road the best. But I never seem to spend more than two days in the same place."

Coldplay were at the Nordoff -Robbins Silver Clef charity awards at London's Hotel Intercontinental in Park Lane yesterday, where they picked up the main award of the afternoon.

If Chris moved to America once he married Gwyneth, it would effectively be the end of the band. A source said: "They've achieved so much. He'd never give it all up to move to America."

Somehow we don't think this fills Oscar-winner Gwyneth with joy. All her family and friends live in America and although she says she loves London, it is unlikely she will move here full time.

000CE81D-C8FB-1E4C-A3B180C328EC0000.jpg

"Gwyneth is having a rest from movies at the moment and is spending time with Chris and following the band on tour," added the source.

"But she will start work again and it takes a very strong relationship to survive long distances and time apart."

Chris, who revealed that his mum has just become a music therapist, also told us about the band's surprise tour. "We're going to Denmark this weekend to tour with Iron Maiden. I swear it's true. I can't wait," he said.

Collecting the award, Chris said: "We feel like Will Young times 10. We feel as if we don't deserve it, but then sometimes we do."

During the ceremony the band splashed out £31,000 during an auction for the music charity. They paid £23,000 for a painting of John Lennon and £8,000 for a limited-edition Fender guitar. But despite being mega-famous, the shy singer can't get used to life in the spotlight.

While other stars including Bon Jovi, Natalie Imbruglia, Liz McClarnon from Atomic Kitten, Ulrika Jonsson, Ms Dynamite, Dido, Simon Cowell and Neil Fox, were happy to walk down the red carpet, Coldplay insisted on arriving through the hotel's back door to avoid fans and snappers.

Chris was even shadowed by a bodyguard throughout the lunch. And he was accompanied to the toilet by a burly bouncer, to the amusement of other guests. Chris was acting just as paranoid on Thursday when he and Gwyneth tried to give photographers the slip sneaking out of Isola restaurant in Knightsbridge. The singer strolled out of the front door, leaving Gwyneth to leg it out the back. Come on, Chris, it's not that bad, mate.

did anyone see that show on E! about Gwyneth and her plethera of lovers. it was called Love Chain, i guess u would have to live in the states.

That girl has been with guys and dumped or been dumped left and right, she actually does not like London so i doubt she'll move there, she even talked shit about british guys and how they dont ask her out and look at who she ended up with. I sense a little hypocricy from her but whatever i dont know her.

I think they should just come out and say it, everyone knows so whats the big deal, if they feel so confident about their relationship they shouldnt hide it.

Chris shouldn't have to move to the US if he doesn't want to. If Gwyneth loves him enough' date=' she can pick up her stuff and move her skinny little ass over to the UK to be with him :lol:[/quote']

lol her skinny little ass :lol: :lol: your soo nice :lol:

Chris shouldn't have to move to the US if he doesn't want to. If Gwyneth loves him enough' date=' she can pick up her stuff and move her skinny little ass over to the UK to be with him :lol:[/quote']

:lol: Well, it's true!

did anyone see that show on E! about Gwyneth and her plethera of lovers. it was called Love Chain, i guess u would have to live in the states.

That girl has been with guys and dumped or been dumped left and right, she actually does not like London so i doubt she'll move there, she even talked shit about british guys and how they dont ask her out and look at who she ended up with. I sense a little hypocricy from her but whatever i dont know her.

I think they should just come out and say it, everyone knows so whats the big deal, if they feel so confident about their relationship they shouldnt hide it.

I saw that show! And boy, does that girl get around! :lol:

But look at her, she's gorgeous.

I thought I heard them say, somewhere in that show, she was dating someone else when she started seeing Chris. Some other British guy. Hmmmmm...

:lol: Well, it's true!

haha i would do anything to have a bum like that mines way to big well at least i think so! love your avatar! :)