February 4, 201016 yr hehehe :wacko: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/member.php?u=48848 I forget who made this.
February 4, 201016 yr :P Rudy, Carla wants to learn Malay language... My Malay has become a bit rusty over the years...:shame: Edit: I'm off to bed. Selamat tinggal :D
February 5, 201016 yr Hi Olla.... what do you mean by an artificial Carla? I'm not a fake plastic Carla or something :inquisitive: nah.. im not saying u're a fake, carla. :laugh3:, since u said u live in this thread then all i could think is an artificial intelligence who only exist in this thread but not in real life. kind a cool right? :D to all, Hi, apa khabar semua?
February 5, 201016 yr Selamat tinggal Felicia? :heart: Selamat tinggal = Goodbye But, literally : selamat = safe tinggal = stay :thinking: nah.. im not saying u're a fake, carla. :laugh3:, since u said u live in this thread then all i could think is an artificial intelligence who only exist in this thread but not in real life. kind a cool right? :D to all, Hi, apa khabar semua? Khabar baik :nice: YAY! :dance: Placebo are coming to Malaysia! And I'm planning to see them! :D [/random]
February 5, 201016 yr :P Rudy, Carla wants to learn Malay language... My Malay has become a bit rusty over the years...:shame: Edit: I'm off to bed. Selamat tinggal :D Yesh I wanna learn! :wacky: nah.. im not saying u're a fake, carla. :laugh3:, since u said u live in this thread then all i could think is an artificial intelligence who only exist in this thread but not in real life. kind a cool right? :D to all, Hi, apa khabar semua? And now you call me fake :disappointed: *walks away and cries in a corner* Selamat tinggal = Goodbye But, literally : selamat = safe tinggal = stay :thinking: Khabar baik :nice: YAY! :dance: Placebo are coming to Malaysia! And I'm planning to see them! :D [/random] *takes notes* :wacko:
February 5, 201016 yr And now you call me fake :disappointed: *walks away and cries in a corner* awh.. jangan kecewa. saya hanya bergurau. ;) jangan = don't kecewa = upset saya = me hanya = just bergurau = joking BY THE WAY, can u all suggest me a good name for a band?
February 5, 201016 yr awh.. jangan kecewa. saya hanya bergurau. ;) jangan = don't kecewa = upset saya = me hanya = just bergurau = joking BY THE WAY, can u all suggest me a good name for a band? *Takes notes* What kinda music said band play and who is that band being influenced the most?
February 5, 201016 yr Author Selamat tinggal Felicia? :heart: Awww how cute :blush: :lol: can u all suggest me a good name for a band? Statistical Dinosaur. :wacky:
February 5, 201016 yr *Takes notes* What kinda music said band play and who is that band being influenced the most? progressive rock, soft rock, ambient, sometime alternative, a bit psychedelic, space rock and also pop rock. (these are the most) pink floyd, radiohead, coldplay, arctic monkeys, the strokes, mando diao, mgmt, travis, liam finn, talking heads, killers.
February 5, 201016 yr Statistical Dinosaur. :wacky: haha!:laugh3: sounds like weird, but cool.:cool: wait carla, im off to lunch, later kay?
February 5, 201016 yr Awww how cute :blush: :lol: Statistical Dinosaur. :wacky: :awesome: Flying cows? nice name, huh? haha!:laugh3: sounds like weird, but cool.:cool: wait carla, im off to lunch, later kay? k, I'll be here for like an hour or two :)
February 5, 201016 yr Faces for Radio! Maaan, if I had a band, I'd so name my band Faces for Radio, but I'll never have a band, so you can have that name, Olla.
Create an account or sign in to comment