January 16, 200818 yr ...I know this is such an old topic for a tread and there have been many threads like this one, but I don't care now... and summer is so far away...:bigcry: but I know this summer will be the best summer of all those summers in my entire life...why? I always wanted to be a student and do whatever I want to do and all that stuff and know people who are students too and have the same interests like me and just do things with them I soooooo enjoy....and well, I was really lucky...I found exactly those people who i always wanted to find...haha that sounds so stupid but it's true... so, we have so many plans for summer...having barbecue at the Rhine, play football in front of our uni, going to festivals, etc.... when I was younger and dreamt of a nice life I always had exactly this picture in my mind: Being a student sitting on the gras at the river, drinking beer, having nice nice people around me and just having fun....ahhhhhhhhhh....weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....I can't believe all this is going to happen (and I know it is....yes yes yes yes....:dance:).....oh and finally I have plans for my holidays...we'll go through Europe by train.....juhuuuuu awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....good feeling:sunny:
January 16, 200818 yr awww so happy for you Julia! :kiss: I'ts summer here and i'm dying! i want some snoooow!:bigcry:
January 16, 200818 yr Ooooh, i'm gonna do that interrail thing too! Well, not next summer but after i finish school (summer 2009) :dance: I miss summer so muuuch! I have plans for next summer already as well. I'll go to one or two music festivals with my friend/-s and have fuun! And then just chilliing. And travelling around the country with my friends. Oi oi, it's not that far away after all..well, okay..still about 5 months to go. But only 3 months and spring will come and then the time just flooows! edit: sowweh, i don't know whether that makes any sense or not
January 16, 200818 yr awww so happy for you Julia! :kiss: I'ts summer here and i'm dying! i want some snoooow!:bigcry: I'll trade you! We've still got lots of snow here, and Summer is going to mean the new Coldplay album AND the new X-Files movie! I CAN'T WAIT!!! I hope your summer is everything you hope for, Julia!:)
January 16, 200818 yr Author Ooooh, i'm gonna do that interrail thing too! Well, not next summer but after i finish school (summer 2009) :dance: I miss summer so muuuch! I have plans for next summer already as well. I'll go to one or two music festivals with my friend/-s and have fuun! And then just chilliing. And travelling around the country with my friends. Oi oi, it's not that far away after all..well, okay..still about 5 months to go. But only 3 months and spring will come and then the time just flooows! edit: sowweh, i don't know whether that makes any sense or not ah really?That's so cool....maybe we'll stop in Finland so I'll come and visit you....:wacko:
January 16, 200818 yr ^It's freezing here...actually below freezing. I wish I was in Rio.:) We need a Coldplaying Exchange Program, so we can all go where we like the climate,lol.:D
January 16, 200818 yr ohhh Jules.. that sounds really great .. I'm happy for you :D summer here and it sucks... well.. not that much.. is just that I want some rain or snow :bigcry:
January 16, 200818 yr Sorry it's off-topic, but I don't want to waste a thread on it. I may be in that part of S. America in May (If I'm REALLY lucky). What's the weather like then? Is that the rainy season or will it still be nice?
January 16, 200818 yr it depends of the place.. here in chile.. it's cold sometimes and we have rainy days too.. but you can't say it will rain a lot because sometimes we've got a rainy may and sometimes not
January 17, 200818 yr Yay Julia...that's awesome!! I'm probably going to have a generally crap summer but I am going to London for about a week and I'm seeing Radiohead!!!!!!!!
January 17, 200818 yr Awww I'm so happy for you Julia! :) It seems you have found the best friends you could imagine in Bonn who also have the same (music) interests etc. I also read about a boy in another thread haha. ;) My summer will probably become very excited. My old contract of labour will end at the end of June while my new one is for July and August. After that I will go on holidays in either Dublin, Prague, Bulgaria (Black Sea) or Spain (Mallorca). In September I will move out and I pray for getting a study in Berlin!!!
January 17, 200818 yr wahhioo wahoooo it sounds to me that you'll have a summer to remember, julia :nice: where in europe will you go? :surprised: I think you should come to sweden :charming: random I like your posts :bomb:
January 17, 200818 yr Sorry it's off-topic, but I don't want to waste a thread on it. I may be in that part of S. America in May (If I'm REALLY lucky). What's the weather like then? Is that the rainy season or will it still be nice? here in brazil is veery hot! if you want to go to the beach, here is the place! :cool: and if you're really comming, tell me ok?
February 7, 200818 yr Author Today is such a beautiful day....the sun is shining oh so bright and it feels like spring...such a good feeling I can't wait for summer..:dance:
February 7, 200818 yr yeah, same here! :D :dance: if i quote myself from Facebook ... Nina can start sunbathing season; being exposed to sunrays is such a fun thing to do!
February 7, 200818 yr yeah, it's probably the sunniest day of the year so far. i felt like an idiot walking around in my coat. :laugh3:
February 7, 200818 yr Author mwha I wore my leather jacket again today...wohooooo...and tomorrow we are going to wear biiiig sun-glasses..and then we want to go partying with our sun-glasses on "I wear my sun-glasses at night....."...:cool3:
February 7, 200818 yr Author yeah it is great.....and today we had our last exam for this semester and it was one friend's birthday and we went to a café...and awwww what a nice day...:sunny: hahahah and after all one special person called me beautiful woman....:wacky:
February 7, 200818 yr :blush: :blush: that's cool... I'm still on vacation... just 1 month left :bigcry:
February 7, 200818 yr Author well my vacation will be 2 months....but I have to do some stuff for uni and to find a job...ewwwww...:sick:
February 7, 200818 yr Julia, do you have holiday now, after exam period? we had them during holidays, 11th is already a school day. ugh. but it's okay :)
Create an account or sign in to comment