✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ugly ppl

Guy'sChick

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

where's the twist?...the thread is quite clearly about ugly people' date=' but you want to rename it the disabled thread...hmm i see no twist there, just a logical conclusion.[/quote']

yay for McCarthyism! helping the ignorant win arguments since the 1950s...

a logical conclusion maybe, but based on completely irrational logic...

a few of the people pictured on this thread clearly suffer from disabilities, be it mental disabilities or skin conditions... you somehow managed to twist that into me saying ALL ugly people are disabled. *claps politely and leaves thread*

Fair point Vin' date=' I'm gonna draw a line at it, cos it's not gonna get us anywhere anyway, and it's past midnight....off to find some threads to laugh at..now where's my chocolate?[/quote']

heres your chocolate *hands him chocolate*

but you must realize andrew....NOT to defend something you do not truly believe in...remember that...always remember that...because, that gets you nowhere, a sweet smile is not worth fighting for

night andrew

we also need a shaking head smilie then too....

Reilly you are entitled to your opinion on humour, after all it's your opinion, but no way on earth will your sanctimonious views hold water with me.

You still dont get it, and its quite simple, its nothing to do with my taste in humour, its the fact that these people are being exploited and poked at for simply being born. Hey, if you have ugly/disabled children maybe I can make a post about it and have a good chuckle! Whoo!

Its not just that this wasnt funny' date=' its that it stands as being totally offensive and tasteless. Finding it funny is just an added bonus of how sick you are. [/quote']

Again subjective' date=' like I said, this is your opinion, it is also the opinion of some others on this board...but in no way is it's everyones opinion, so don't chastise those who find it funny, just because you don't.[/quote']

Oh I see! (I'll get back to this in a minute)

If I told you a totally racist and offensive joke, it doesnt matter how bad or "funny" you find it its still a racist and offensive joke.

This would be true if everyone thought the same' date=' but again, the point is, they don't...it's subjective...there are some people in this world who find racism funny...thank god the vast majority don't...but in my opinion and others (not yours) Uglypeople.com is harmless, it's a bit of fun. We don't take everything so seriously as some. If you don't like the thread, don't look after you worked out what it was about (the first picture gives it away), and don't post to keep it near the top of a thread and in view.[/quote']

Oh thats great, its not wrong because a lot of people agree with it, or rather, not everyone disagrees with it. Just like witch burning, or the Vietnam war, or death row, thanks for clearing that up...

What Im saying is, regardless of how many people find it FUNNEE its still wrong. Its also racism, great to see you throwing around the word subjective because its also totally subjective to people who look a certain way.

Well, you keep contradicting yourself. So in this situation, people think these ugly pictures are terrible, and people think they're good. GOOD PEOPLE COUNT, they make it alright to like such a thing. People think racism is good, but you think its bad, but because people think its good, it MUST be alright to be a racist! It only makes sense... Afterall some people think its good, right?

And like I said this is racism because although it doesnt focus on a race its clearly discriminating and focusing on one type of person. If its such a natural thing to like this kind of antic I'd wonder if you'd like everyone in your life to know you laugh at unattractive and disabled people, good luck.

*Refreshes page before posting*

Alright I see youve drawn a line (Like Angela's line actually counts haha) but I posted too much to delete it now. And Im not drawing a line, I like being right.