✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

"But something was different now. Something had turned inside Jonny, and every time he thought of Chris, he thought of Chris's soft cheek pressed against his shoulder and his chest to Jonny's back. Jonny had felt his chest rise and fall with every even breath." :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: thumpthump

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

I smiled and pulled up a chair beside his bed, inching forward until my knees were pressed against the metal frame. Chris reached over and ruffled my hair, and for an instant I was afraid my heart would burst with love. It swelled in my chest and my smile widened and my eyes stung with tears, and before I could stop myself I trapped Chris's hand with my own and pressed a gentle kiss to the soft skin of his palm. He grinned knowingly at me and stroked my jaw line with his thumb, and I nearly shivered.

I particularly love this part...

"Jonny grins discreetly and I hear the covers rustle, and then - I don't even notice his arm moving - there's a hand kneading at my back. He's reached through the crook between my elbow and my shoulder and he's sliding his hand up and down my lower back, the little sneak. And with him being a guitarist and all, he has marvelously deft and strong hands. I'm nothing but a puddle of moaning, sighing goo in a matter of seconds, my cheek above his heart and my arms curled above my head. I think I felt him kiss my knuckles but I'm not sure"

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

WHY AM I READING THIS AGAIN!??!??!?!?! :mad: :lol:

"Chris smiled weakly back. Will trapped him in a headlock and rubbed his head vigorously, but Chris was too exhausted to even yelp and stomp on Will’s foot like he usually did. Then came my turn. I blinked helplessly, trying to think of a buddy-buddy gesture to make without seeming… you know… too buddy-buddy. Without letting on that I was thinking about tonight, because I’m a perverted loser who preys on his best friend." :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"And then our lips meet for real, both of us opening our mouths at the same time and leaning in together. It's a wet, all-over-the-place kiss, and the exact type of kiss that I imagined Jonny would give. The smoothness of the inside of his mouth makes instinct kick in, and I slip my arms around his shoulders - he's sat up now - and he takes my waist and pulls me closer to him."

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:

:stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: :stunned: