✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Chris and Jonny

amsterdam

this is for you Steph//“What’d I miss?” he asked, taking a french fry from my plate. I whined and tried to steal it back from him but he slipped it in his mouth. I had a momentary dirty thought: I wouldn’t mind getting it back from him now – perhaps with my tongue?

:lol:

:mad:

This is for you Amanda :lol: :

"Then slowly, slowly, we leaned towards each other. The song that had been playing ended, and there was a second or two where all we heard was the sound of our breath. Then as the next song began, our lips brushed. "

:drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

this is getting to be to much..

I pray they dont read this board.."I nearly squeak in surprise when he pushes me backward on the bed. I land on my back and he's over me in an instant, his mouth traveling down my chest and over my sweet spots as if he's done this before a hundred times and memorized them all. His hands are still on me, exploring and curious, touching me everywhere and making me moan helplessly."

:mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: :mad: :drunk: :devilish: :freak: :wink3: :wacky: :wacko: