March 16, 200818 yr I couldn't describe it better KissesBirds :laugh3: They are so mean!! Oh and a new Chris&Jonny Photomanipulations is coming:wink3::wink3::wink3::wink3: I hope my PC will take it and not melt of their hottness, :lol:
March 16, 200818 yr Okay people, here's my new picture, hope you J&C obsessed people like it:P http://norn-meeting.creaturesforum.de/Odd_Zealot/Coldplay/Lightbulbs.jpg
March 16, 200818 yr Okay people, here's my new picture, hope you J&C obsessed people like it:P http://norn-meeting.creaturesforum.de/Odd_Zealot/Coldplay/Lightbulbs.jpg hee hee...is that a lightbulb in your pocket or are you just happy to see me???:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
March 16, 200818 yr ^^^seriously KissesBirds that sig is super HAWT! Can't stop looking at it:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2:
March 16, 200818 yr Yes I always have to look at it when I see a new post from you... it's just addivctive!:wideeyed:
March 17, 200818 yr ^^^seriously KissesBirds that sig is super HAWT! Can't stop looking at it:shocked2::shocked2::shocked2: Yes I always have to look at it when I see a new post from you... it's just addivctive!:wideeyed: Yeah I know what you mean. You know where it is from, right (the incredible hotness that is the Live 2003 DVD)? It was the beginning of AROBTTH. The camera is on Jonny a lot and he looks so amazingly hot in that DVD. We are lucky to have it, since it is the only one (WTF!?!?).
March 17, 200818 yr More pictures! Wow, I haven't seen any of these before. In the third one, you can even see Jonny's bum because his pants are actually pulled up enough for once. I have been frustrated by much of the older pictures and videos b/c his pants are so baggy or low that you can't see his bum at all. So this picture is quite a treat! Ever notice how his feet point outwards sometimes? You can see this in the last picture. Just another one of those things I find adorable about him. Thanks so much for these!
March 17, 200818 yr Wow, I haven't seen any of these before. In the third one, you can even see Jonny's bum because his pants are actually pulled up enough for once. I have been frustrated by much of the older pictures and videos b/c his pants are so baggy or low that you can't see his bum at all. So this picture is quite a treat! Ever notice how his feet point outwards sometimes? You can see this in the last picture. Just another one of those things I find adorable about him. Thanks so much for these! Check the Jonny thread...just might be a bum shot for you! Yes I know what you mean about his feet..he's always standing like that - so cute!:)
March 17, 200818 yr If you are bored sometime, would you be able to repost these? Especially the 2nd one? Thanks! I have no idea which ones these are. Maybe this is the nipple rubbing . sweating? So Chrissy is a spitter and not a swallower. :P
March 17, 200818 yr So Chrissy is a spitter and not a swallower. :P I would love to know what Jonny is thinking here....:wink3:
March 17, 200818 yr Congrats on your 300th post! :nice: And nice pictures ;) I can't wait till they start touring again.
March 17, 200818 yr Congrats on your 300th post! :nice: And nice pictures ;) I can't wait till they start touring again. Thanks! God I know, won't it be great to have some NEW pictures????
March 20, 200818 yr ^ Nice one! Very cute. I like your new siggy Melanieau. But it has me thinking dirty thoughts....the white spray..... anyone else see this?
March 20, 200818 yr ^ Nice one! Very cute. I like your new siggy Melanieau. But it has me thinking dirty thoughts....the white spray..... anyone else see this? ^ :embarassed: :embarassed: :embarassed: :sneaky: do you mean it looks like.... ugh...??? :laugh3:
March 20, 200818 yr ^ Nice one! Very cute. I like your new siggy Melanieau. But it has me thinking dirty thoughts....the white spray..... anyone else see this? HAHAHAHA! Well I hadn't thought of that..but of course now every time I look at it I will! :shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::shocked2::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
March 20, 200818 yr Pics like these are where my dirty thoughts come from :sneaky::sneaky::sneaky::sneaky:
Create an account or sign in to comment