Koalicija ex-Jugoslovanskih držav! :D

Ms Magpie

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe istina :lol:

A trebalo bi i upoznat ljude s Coldplayjem, mnogi ne znaju što propuštaju. I još usto, u zadnje vrijeme sve češće čujem pjesme koje ne zaslužuju da se zovu 'pjesmama', to je više kao 'snimljena katastrofa'. I onda to bude popularno tjedan dana, pa se zaboravi, pa dođe nešto još gore :confused:

Yes, that's exactly what I mean :D

I can't undesrtand how can people listen to it at all. Then again, you can't judge tastes, but on the end of the day, who will remember (for example) 50Cent 30 years from now? Probably noone, unlike The Beatles, The Rolling Stones etc.

P.S. Možda je lakše pričat na engleski, slovenski i hrvatski jesu slični, ali ipak ima nekih riječi koje ne razumijem baš dobro, heh...

Those people simply don't care about music so much. I mean, they listen to what they like, but it's not something that they enjoy with their SOUL.

But also, it's radio stations' fault. They decide what they'll play and for how long will they play those songs, so ... hah. After they stop playing a certain song, it falls to oblivion.

I agree with you. Nobody will remember 50 Cent or other popular artists ... probably just because they won't be on the scene for a long time (have you seen an old rapper? I know I haven't) and also they haven't made anything spectacular music-wise. :dozey:

P.S.: Hehe, jaz imam enak problem :D In sem že iz značilne po-jugoslovanske generacije, ki večinoma ne zna srbsko/hrvaško. We'd mix kafa/kava, molim/prosim anyway. :dozey: :\

cao,,, pozdrav sa Kosova ;) ... ovdje na Kosova ima puno sto im se svidja coldplay...vidim da i u Hrvatskoj i Sloveniji ima puno tih...BAS DOBRO... pozz za sve vas!

kako se osecate i sta mislite za novu pjesmu VIOLET HILL???

p.s.(sorry for my croatian heh...:$)

hey Genta! I think your Croatian is fine but as I'm unable to speak it, I'm not the one to judge ;)

I just hope he'll stop singing falsetto. In Violet Hill (I like the title) and on the cd in general. If he keeps singing it ... :\

Yeah, Violet Hill, can't wait for it. It's been 3 years from X&Y, it was about time for them to release a new album :lol:

P.S. Maybe we should rename this topic now that it's grown outside Slovenia, eh? :P

Coallition of ex-yu Coldplay fans hahaha :P

you mean warning sign' date='shiver etc. songs?[/quote'] I mainly mean songs from X&Y. Shiver and Warning Sign were GOOD.

Yeah, Violet Hill, can't wait for it. It's been 3 years from X&Y, it was about time for them to release a new album :lol:

P.S. Maybe we should rename this topic now that it's grown outside Slovenia, eh? :P

It was about time :D Maybe it'll get me into Coldplay again, who knows.. :P

Yeah ... I'll rename it :D

Btw, do you know where Dejan's from? You know, that guy who always posts some Coldplay news?

heh yes i see , you allready did it!!! good idea ;)

EX-YU:P ...it' GONE hehehe :P

na BBC6MUSIC radio VIOLET HILL premier...:D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...