✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Things I really want to do....

Maria C

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to meet Richie!!! :shock: And I want to finish my studies successfully in 2004!! And I wanna get a nice job and be able to travel to the States whenever I feel like it. And I wanna stop wasting my time on men who don't deserve me or who are just not right for me...

And I wanna stop worrying about my weight cause that sucks!!!

awww i lurve love. And thats what I want more than anything. And for people to bloody well stop shouting at me!!! And I want to go to university and be a nursery school teacher and be good at it. :D And I want to meet Hicksy so he'll spoil like he said he would before. :P

I find new things I want to do everyday :D
same here....that's why i kind of stopped posting here for a while....hehe but couldnt resist to come back....but i dont think you can actually tell i went away for a while :roll:

I really really really want to:

Go to New York

Slide down a really really really long banister without being hurt

Run up a downstairs escalator really quickly

Do an Elton John and just be able to buy cd's for my various houses round the world.

I've done numbers 2&3! So much fun! :D

I really really really want to:

Go to New York

Slide down a really really really long banister without being hurt

Run up a downstairs escalator really quickly

Do an Elton John and just be able to buy cd's for my various houses round the world.

I've done numbers 2&3! So much fun! :D

i would probably get tired before i could reach the top going up a downstairs escalator....and ooh yeah that would hurt falling on one of those things.....they scare me....i remember when i was little i thought my foot would get caught in it or something.

i still want to try it though. But not just randomly there needs to be a reason. Such as a kid is stuck there and i'm in a hurry to go and so I caa run up going out of my way, to al the people looking at me run up the down escaltor and run away. woooohooo! :D

Phew. Lots of soul-searching there. I would like to fly in Concorde' date=' go into outer space where I could see the curve of the earth and see the stars above me. I would like to share amazing experiences with someone I feel comfortable with all the time. I would like to dance and sing in front of a thousand people who are all rooting for me - and do it well. I would love to see Coldplay live and also Rammstein. I want to kiss Chris Martin on the cheek and tell him what a wonderful person he is. I want a Red Setter and a horse and enough money to never feel anxious again. I want to afford to have my car resprayed so I don't watch it deteriorate before my eyes. I want someone who makes me feel it's Christmas Eve every night.[/quote']

Hun, I just wanted to say I was deeply touched by your words!!! I wish you that all those things become true!! Well, at least the realistic ones... :wink: Chris should feel honored you included kissing him on his cheek in this exquisit list... 8)

yeah thats probably #1 on everyone's list......but what i hate is its so hard to be happy all the time...i would say i could get so much other things i wanna do done way before i could get the being happy part done....because so many things come up and change the whole setting...especially bad things....

did that make sense :? :x

I wanna be happy too, but i'm not at the monent. I have just come home from sitting in front of a piece of paper that made no sense to me. That is a MATHS EXAM. argh! It was so bloody boring and i've failed. I gave up 20 minutes into the exam. wooohooo! :( stupid stupid stupid exams. And the teacher told me off for kneeling up. argh. Stupid man. :(