✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Things I really want to do....

Maria C

I wanna be happy too' date=' but i'm not at the monent. I have just come home from sitting in front of a piece of paper that made no sense to me. That is a MATHS EXAM. argh! It was so bloody boring and i've failed. I gave up 20 minutes into the exam. wooohooo! :( stupid stupid stupid exams. And the teacher told me off for kneeling up. argh. Stupid man. :([/quote']

Awww that sucks hun. You don't need maths anyway :wink: Math is evil, especially Calculus :o

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanna be happy too' date=' but i'm not at the monent. I have just come home from sitting in front of a piece of paper that made no sense to me. That is a MATHS EXAM. argh! It was so bloody boring and i've failed. I gave up 20 minutes into the exam. wooohooo! :( stupid stupid stupid exams. And the teacher told me off for kneeling up. argh. Stupid man. :([/quote']

Awww that sucks hun. You don't need maths anyway :wink: Math is evil, especially Calculus :o

thats why i'm in art...dont need math...all but just to know how to read a ruler i guess... :? oh yeah and how to count. :shock:

i think i've recovered now. Just about. :D It's a good job I dont need maths' date=' because i am TERRIBLE at it.[/quote']

hahaha - i remember this time last year when i nearly got thrown out of my maths exam cos i was laughing so much - i was doing that thing where you catch your mate's eye and start laughing at something that isn't really funny, and ended up in absolute fits, distracting everyone. :? :lol:

• 2 years later...