October 11, 201312 yr :o Look at the posts' time, 3:03, 4:04, 5:05 (I know it only happens in my timezone but still :p )
October 11, 201312 yr I CALL A BRASILIAN PARTY IN THE PUB NOW WE'RE GOING!!!!!!!!! :drinking: :dance: :drunk: :hat: :awesome: :cheesy: :vuvuzela:[/color] PAAAAARTAAAYYY :drinking: :drunk: :dance:
October 11, 201312 yr I CALL A BRASILIAN PARTY IN THE PUB NOW WE'RE GOING!!!!!!!!! :drinking: :dance: :drunk: :hat: :awesome: :cheesy: :vuvuzela:[/color] Is this party still going on?!?!:D Congrats, I think the team you Belgians have is better than ours :embarrassed:
October 11, 201312 yr oh hey Eelco! So, how's Nederland doing? I still remember when you kicked us out of South Africa back in 2010 :snobby: :disappointed:
October 11, 201312 yr oh hey Eelco! So, how's Nederland doing? I still remember when you kicked us out of South Africa back in 2010 :snobby: :disappointed: Yeah, that was awesome. That goal from van Bronckhorst :dazzled: We just beat Hungary with 8-1 :D
October 11, 201312 yr But we have Fellaini and Hazard and Courtois ... :D And Driesje Mertens of course :D
October 11, 201312 yr Yeah, that was awesome. That goal from van Bronckhorst :dazzled: We just beat Hungary with 8-1 :D Well, I was happy when you lost against spain :phu: Ohhh hahaha ok, you're still cool then :lol:
October 11, 201312 yr Well, I was happy when you lost against spain :phu: Ohhh hahaha ok, you're still cool then :lol: Ouch, it still hurts :cry: :D
October 11, 201312 yr yes, but he's not even on the field :| But but but he's Driesje :confused: I like Dries. Is Timmy Simons still alive?
October 11, 201312 yr I know, I like him too, he's short, like me :p and when Studio Brussel asked him to name his 'powersong' he chose this [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAJxKPo9TNQ]Sam Gooris - Basketsloefkes - YouTube[/ame] legendary :cool: yes, he is :p (he chose Summer of 69...)
October 11, 201312 yr Ouch, it still hurts :cry: :D Yeah, it must To be honest, I was disappointed when you lost, I wanted Spain to win, I hate Spain's football hahah
October 11, 201312 yr I know, I like him too, he's short, like me :p and when Studio Brussel asked him to name his 'powersong' he chose this legendary :cool: yes, he is :p (he chose Summer of 69...) Sam Gooris is geweldig :D
October 11, 201312 yr Yeah, it must To be honest, I was disappointed when you lost, I wanted Spain to win, I hate Spain's football hahah Let's hope for another winner in Brasil
October 11, 201312 yr Sam Gooris is geweldig :D :nod: inderdaad I really don't know why they still take Simons, maybe for the atmosphere :confused:
October 11, 201312 yr But we have Fellaini and Hazard and Courtois ... :D Almost forgot Zakaria Bakkali, did he play tonight?
October 11, 201312 yr Almost forgot Zakaria Bakkali, did he play tonight? oh right! no he didn't, he's still very young isn't he?
October 13, 201312 yr BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Create an account or sign in to comment