✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

no no, you can be very happy your school doesn't use it

well at a certain point I reckon I must be, but I just want a decent website and the administrative staff to adapt to the digital era.

For example, the reports. Let's say teachers have to hand in the form with the marks of each student by day 1. Most of the teachers do, but others take two more days; so the administratives recieve the whole forms by day 3. Now, writing each mark of each student into each report card takes them another week; day 10. By day 11, the teacher meeting takes place, in which they discuss about each student's performance. There they decide whether to call parents to hand in the reports or not; let's say they do decide to call them. The parent-teacher meeting takes place two days later; day 13. That's when the students finally know how well or how badly they've been doing.

So, to sum up, students recieve marks almost two weeks later. What happens with those who had a no-pass and need to do better in order not to fail? Well, they've certainly lost two valious weeks

ah typical, here thare are some teachers who I don't think will be using it :p

yeah :rolleyes:

yeah I know that lot :blank:[/color]

what? :thinking:

Some teachers dislike change

:nod:

there are others who are very modern and open-minded, though

I got very cool postcard. :D

Yeah, those stamps are from the Soviet Union's times, so they are quite interesting.

Oh, what is on your avatar? :rolleyes:

ohh great!

wow that must be interesting :nod:

my avi? It's Karen Gillan as Amy Pond in Doctor Who :awesome: :wacky:

tumblr_mupt46Kl9x1qgshe0o1_500.gif

what's that? I don't like it :|