✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I fear it doesn't even speak English :| But didn't we have a Latino for that?

I'll take it :nice: and I'll try to avoid dogs :p[/color]

adjqohjaohgaiougahgfaio

oh the memories of that time :wacky: and the cakemich thread

Damn :| Yeah but his summer holidays ended, after like 546541 years (I'm kidding Fecs, I can imagine how those 3 months have flown by) so he's at school now

haha I lurked in that thread for a moment once and I saw a 5 meters long post full of awesomedances :lol:

Damn :| Yeah but his summer holidays ended, after like 546541 years (I'm kidding Fecs, I can imagine how those 3 months have flown by) so he's at school now

haha I lurked in that thread for a moment once and I saw a 5 meters long post full of awesomedances :lol:

dang that's true too, hmmm what do you have to write?

ehehehehe have you seen sammymich too?

Hey Pubies! :D

How is everyone doing?

heya!

I'm fine, found some very ugly things that my classmates think of me so yes, I'm feeling pretty brilliant now :|

Great. Finally watching the iTunes show again! :dance:

I dont wanna think about what happens to this place in the next days/weeks. I still hope that everything will turn out fine and we'll be still here for a long time.

Awesome! did you get up in the middle of the night to watch it live?

dang that's true too, hmmm what do you have to write?

ehehehehe have you seen sammymich too?[/color]

heya!

I'm fine, found some very ugly things that my classmates think of me so yes, I'm feeling pretty brilliant now :|

a presentation about "las amazonas", which turns out to be like 4 different things, and according to our latino 'las amazonas' isn't even a correct term :| it has to be in very simple spanish so I can't copy wikipedia

haha not sure it was a long time ago :p I did see that cake

oh goddamn are they being jerks again? ugh! I'm here if you want to talk about it :hug:

Awesome! did you get up in the middle of the night to watch it live?

:nod: Alarm clock was set to 3:50 am. Got up, which basically means i was awake but laying in my bed, watched the show and got back to sleep at about 5:45.

I was a bit disappointed while i was watching the show but it looks and sounds way better right now.

:nod: Alarm clock was set to 3:50 am. Got up, which basically means i was awake but laying in my bed, watched the show and got back to sleep at about 5:45.

I was a bit disappointed while i was watching the show but it looks and sounds way better right now.

Me too :awesome:

I was disappointed by the lyrics, and still am. But the music sounds fantastic and I realised these new songs would be shit without Jonny ang Guy

And that set was too short. cmon 3 MX songs and 1 from AROBTTH? Should be the other way around :angry:

Me too :awesome:

I was disappointed by the lyrics, and still am. But the music sounds fantastic and I realised these new songs would be shit without Jonny ang Guy

And that set was too short. cmon 3 MX songs and 1 from AROBTTH? Should be the other way around :angry:

Exactly my thoughts. The lyrics are pretty weak. I hope there are some better ones on the album. The sound is really, really good. As bad as the lyrics are as good is the sound. Also Midnight Live looked very spectacular, hope they perform it the same way during the tour. And they definitely have to bring back a couple of X&Y songs for the tour.

Exactly my thoughts. The lyrics are pretty weak. I hope there are some better ones on the album. The sound is really, really good. As bad as the lyrics are as good is the sound. Also Midnight Live looked very spectacular, hope they perform it the same way during the tour. And they definitely have to bring back a couple of X&Y songs for the tour.

:nod:

I loved Midnight too

If they bring back Politik I'm the happiest girl in the world

I fear it doesn't even speak English :| But didn't we have a Latino for that?

I'll take it :nice: and I'll try to avoid dogs :p[/color]

adjqohjaohgaiougahgfaio

oh the memories of that time :wacky: and the cakemich thread

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA :lol:

5000th post! Most likely my last milestone on this amazing forum, so it's dedicated to a lot of people:

Facundo aka Fecs

Celien

Laurel

Judy

Molly

Eelco

Diana

Linus

Céline

Mara

you know who you are, so sorry if I forgot you

Because you are all awesome, funny, nice, cool, ... And we have shared interests and that's so important because in real life I'm trapped in a school and a football club full of people to whom I can't talk about music, awesome randomness and random awesomeness. Also, we should really have a Pub meeting one day, it has to happen. Making an account on this site was one of the best decisions I ever made! Can we just... do a CAN WE JUST DO A GROUP HUG :hug: (Thank you Ian and co for creating this, I'm so sad to see what's happening to it right now)

This post is also dedicated to

Chris Martin

Jonny Buckland

Guy Berryman

Will Champion

Phil Harvey

giphy.giftumblr_md72y1lqDH1rtwmxqo5_250.giftumblr_m8l6w0AESQ1rav5l2o1_400.gif

Tom Smith

Russel Leetch

Ed Lay

Justin Lockey

Elliot Williams

Chris Urbanowicz

tumblr_myjhsj7epq1qhol0go1_400.gif

(funny Editors gifs don't seem to exist, argh)

aka my favourite people on this planet :awesome:

More than half of the people I mentioned here won't read this but oh well :lol: guys, I'm glad you all exist pzfbexDf2_SvPQwmA8fj.gif

I love this thing pzfbexDf2_SvPQwmA8fj.gif

Soooo if this site closes and the pub disappears, migrate to the pub on http://coldplayers.boards.net/!

here are some gifs of animals doing stuff animals do

1316540972_baby_koala_climbing.gif

aVOXj42_460sa.gif

Hamster-wheel-fail.gif

002-funny-animal-gifs-squrrel-and-water-balloon.gif

005-funny-animal-gifs-manatee.gif

panda-sneeze-o.gif

picspam

Guy+Berryman.JPG

Bif9BtxCEAAaGwE.jpg

ugh ok no picspam I don't have inspiration and I wanted to post that picture of Guy and Chris wrapped in streamers last night

pzfbexDf2_SvPQwmA8fj.gif

pzfbexDf2_SvPQwmA8fj.gif

awwwwwwwwwwww you're so cheesy when you want to! :p

lollol i'm first :cool:

:hug:

we had a classtalk and they said a lot of stuff: how they meant to leave me on my own during our 100 days, that they DO avoid me etc.[/color]

still trying to figure out how you had the good luck to find yourself in a class with such a big number of such dickheads

it's statistically impossible

you should go to the Guiness book or sth

:hug:

I met really cool people here especially when i didn't have so many friends. they kept me company and i really appreciate all of them. they kinda influenced my music taste :lol:

This place is awesome

This is the same for me, except they didn't neccisarily influence my music taste as much as they might have influenced my love for certain actors ;) ...and of course almost all of my knowledge of Doctor Who came from People here (Celien) :P