✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Yes a friend said that yesterday she was a little down and tired............

Are you still here.. ! I feel really bad at times with my late replys to you ari !!

oh so you already knew it :) good.

i'm still here as i'm talking with my father :stunned:

we are talking about David :stunned: a song that i had translated, now we had moved to talk about creativity and english language... which he knows ver few, that's why i had to translate him the song (song that had traumatized me a bit for the content i must say :stunned:)

Don't worry, but soon i should be going to sleep, although i have nothing to do on sundays...

Its good you´re speaking to your Dad...I spoke to him once on here...

i speak with him daily :) now he is gone, as is late (4am in spain :stunned:), i'll be off soon too.

when? when he posted here (vivacoldplay) when the third coldplay album came out? he knows very few english.

He wants to post here again, but i don't know what he did, he changed his email or something and so can't log in or ask for a new password as the mail he put don't work now (also forgot the password of it :confused:)

His English was better than my spanish as it is now...

have a good night ari... dulces sueños

well he studied it a bit, but the problem is the same with many spanish people, the fear that they know few to talk with someone in english, so he hardly ever practices it.

i felt the same when i came, but i took off the fears and so i had improved it, when i joined here i couldn't imagine all what i've done and said here, i couldn't imagine that i will had begun to write poetry in english since i was 17-18.

and daryl i tell you from my own experience, improve and learn a language is a matter of practice, you shouldn't fear to practice it the more you can, you shouldn't fear to make mistakes, because we should learn from mistakes. when learning a new language i like to be curious about everything and so i try to be patient to learn from my mistakes in order to improve it. :) and it does work.

yesterday i wrote a long post in portuguese on another board, and they couldn't believe that i were spanish as they could understood all perfectly, even they said that my portuguese was better than what many portuguese people writes like. i didn't expected that, but you see thanks to make mistakes in class and had to be asking things constantly i had improved it too. :)

good night daryl :kiss:

Its so much easier for me when a person does not speak English. Then me and the person I am speaking to have no option. I remember I never used to understand a word of what my landlady used to say to me, now we can talk for hours.. even has dissagrements

Its so much easier for me when a person does not speak English. Then me and the person I am speaking to have no option. I remember I never used to understand a word of what my landlady used to say to me, now we can talk for hours.. even has dissagrements

I know, i know, that's what many of my english teachers told us, to try to speak english with someone that is not spanish. (mainly we will end speaking in spanish after a few minutes.. so).

when i came here i didn't understand many things, i had to got used to they way they have to speak, very low.

lol dissagrements, well although them aren't a good thing, them form part of life so ...

btw how are things doing about that?

if you want from now on i will write to you only in spanish, in order that you practice and improves it :)

OK... however be paitnent with me if I get things wrong.. !

de acuerdo entonces. No te preocupes que seré paciente Daryl. ;)

decía, ¿que qué tal el asunto con la casera?

antes de que preguntes, me iba a ir a dormir pero está lloviendo y como estoy en la última planta oigo la lluvia sobre el tejado y no puedo dormir hasta que pare un poco. además mañana no tengo que madrugar :P

I forgot her name before.. but she has written her name right next to the beer so I could remember when I introuduced her to you...

Do you like her.. would you like her to give you more beer.. afterwards..

I saying that 1 000 0000 caprices could not replace ari.. she is the best bar maid in the world

lol comparing me with Miss Caprice lol

and after the lyrics that i had translated yesterday night (that made me keep awake until 4am here, discussing about it with my father) lol....

What The F**k were you thinking Mr. F. when you wrote it man?

Then it doesn't wonder me that people chased you (your band) at this time lol, after those lyrics... may i would had chased you too :wink3:

biere-du-demon-33.jpg

^You must had been drinking that beer i think :rolleyes: :P

I really want to try it, but is the more expensive of all (as far as i know, at least in Spain, and i really don't know why is that expensive :uhoh:) Must be a good beer then.

xx-lager.gif

^or may be it was this other beer :rolleyes: (yeah i tried that one :D)

Btw Miss Caprice remind me of Mila Jovovich on The 5th element, when she escapes off the laboratory :uhoh: i guess you know why... just a clue, their faces aren't similar at all :rolleyes: