✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Work is fine....... :)

I think you should check out the gift again.. who said their music was electronical.. I dont think it is that much !

good to know. :)

i said their music is electronical, and i did had listened to them... i prefer Coldfinger... may be i'll change my mind one day.

I see that you have The Gift on your myspace ;)

Hiya Justin, how are you doing? :D

is not a pint, but it will do ! ;) Gracias !

I'm alright.. been working "hard" today :cool:

ooooh the album review :dance: I'm going to read now !

:uhoh: you want another drink? :uhoh: different beer? :uhoh:

oh, but is saturday, :stunned:

i did nothing special today, weather is bad and it makes me be lazy, i woke up very late, and plus my left wrist hurts today :(

i don't know if is good, i really hadn't explained it song by song but well.

Hope you enjoy, don't hesitate to comment it there. ;)

A joke about beer

Two guys are in a small boat, in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. One of them is very thirsty. They haven't got any bottle of water, nothing. They haven't drunk for days. Out of the blue, a genius appears and tells one of the guys he could only do one wish, but only one. The guy says "i'd like you to turn the sea into beer". So the genius turned the sea into beer. The other guy shouted to his friend and said "are you crazy ? From now on, I'll have to piss into the boat !" :lol:

:uhoh: you want another drink? :uhoh: different beer? :uhoh:

oh, but is saturday, :stunned:

i did nothing special today, weather is bad and it makes me be lazy, i woke up very late, and plus my left wrist hurts today :(

i don't know if is good, i really hadn't explained it song by song but well.

Hope you enjoy, don't hesitate to comment it there. ;)

no it's ok. this one's fine ;)

yeah I know it's saturday. but since I did almost NOTHING for the last two weeks, I had to start working for my exams today.. it sucks really ! :dozey:

I really dont want to go back to uni on Monday....

oh what did you do to hurt your wrist ?

I posted something in the thread :P

Two guys are in a small boat, in the middle of the Atlantic ocean. One of them is very thirsty. They haven't got any bottle of water, nothing. They haven't drunk for days. Out of the blue, a genius appears and tells one of the guys he could only do one wish, but only one. The guy says "i'd like you to turn the sea into beer". So the genius turned the sea into beer. The other guy shouted to his friend and said "are you crazy ? From now on, I'll have to piss into the boat !" :lol:

oohh Gross !! :lol:

:laugh3: :laugh2: :laugh3: :laugh2:

no it's ok. this one's fine ;)

yeah I know it's saturday. but since I did almost NOTHING for the last two weeks, I had to start working for my exams today.. it sucks really ! :dozey:

I really dont want to go back to uni on Monday....

oh what did you do to hurt your wrist ?

I posted something in the thread :P

Oh, well i hadn't studied as hard as i should either, i'll have to focus more those weeks (although still i have 6 weeks or so.. but are many subjects :confused:)

good luck Chavi :thumbsup:

how many exams are? what about?

i did nothing :confused: i just noticied after had washed my hair this morning, when i was about to put again my watch on my hand.. :confused: (btw i'm not wearing the watch now :uhoh:)

i just see it ;) thanks :D

we just procrastinate a lot... that's bad ! :dozey:

thanks !

I have 8 exams next week and it's Law, Economics (2 different exams), Spanish civilisation, Spanish translation, Spanish written paper, Spanish Oral, English Oral.

Spanish and English are ok.. but Law and Economics are bloody annoying !

you got hurt from writting too much maybe..