✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

awww ! nice ! you know I like desperados ! :nice:

My weekend was GREAT ! I went to a friend's house for her birthday and it was really cool. I met awesome people and I really needed that after the crazy past week I had :dozey: it was a lovely night.. till I got really wasted and ended up sick :lol:

The day before I went to FERIAS (I know the spanish word but not the english one :laugh3:) and it was SO GREAT !! I had so much fun !

how was your weekend ? and week ?

long time we havent talked :nice:

awww ! nice ! you know I like desperados ! :nice:

My weekend was GREAT ! I went to a friend's house for her birthday and it was really cool. I met awesome people and I really needed that after the crazy past week I had :dozey: it was a lovely night.. till I got really wasted and ended up sick :lol:

The day before I went to FERIAS (I know the spanish word but not the english one :laugh3:) and it was SO GREAT !! I had so much fun !

how was your weekend ? and week ?

long time we havent talked :nice:

yes and 'My friends' too :D

(btw i'm downloading a concert of Silence 4 now :D)

Ferias.. i don't remember the english word either... btw in some spanish speaking countries ferias has a slightly different meaning :)

pretty cool week you had :D great :cool4:

mine was normal, finally i didn't went to the concert :dozey:

the wifi gave me problems, i kept writing poetry, listening to more portuguese music, trying to compose some music...

yes long time since we talked :)

Hey everyone !!! :D

can someone give me a drink or something ??

uuh, I shouldnt be drinking after this weekend.. oh well ! whatever !!

why the heck are you guys talking about stippers ? what's going on here ? :thinking:

things have changed here.. is the pub not a pub anymore ?

Hey Chavi! Haven't seen you around in a while...welcome back to the pub!

I think we definitely need to have a Violet Hill premier party! Who's with me? I'll bring the beer...

Haha! I really cant get enough of that song ! :dance: I've been listening to it all week !

last week was stressful ! but now my exams are done so it means HOLIDAYS !!!!! Today I had my last law exam, it didnt go very well but it doesnt matter.. I dressed up for the occasion, I'm wearing a tie and all ! and tomorow we're going to celebrate the end of this uni year with some friends. (and also Violet hill's release :nice:) so it's all good !

I'm sure you'll get to attend one of his concerts soon ! ;)

I'll make sure I read to your new poems.

you can compose ?? ooh I'd love to hear what you can do.

Hey Chavi! Haven't seen you around in a while...welcome back to the pub!

I think we definitely need to have a Violet Hill premier party! Who's with me? I'll bring the beer...

Hey Melanie !! it's good to be back and talk to you guys :nice: I've missed the Coldplaying crazyness !

oooh yeah !! a party !! :dance:

edit : HI Zaza !

Hey Melanie !! it's good to be back and talk to you guys :nice: I've missed the Coldplaying crazyness !

oooh yeah !! a party !! :dance:

edit : HI Zaza !

Hi! It's not been the same on the boys' threads without you:wink3::wink3:

Alright Chavi, spread the word to all the Coldplay lovers out there about our big bash!;)

how have you been doing Melanie ?

Haha I missed the pervyness too !! that's what I missed the most actually :laugh3:

Been doing fine - so excited about our free download tomorrow!:)

PHEW! We thought we'd lost you to the good side.

PERVINESS PREVAILS....

check out Thalia's avatar...but brace yourself first:wink3::wink3::wink3::sneaky:

Haha! I really cant get enough of that song ! :dance: I've been listening to it all week !

last week was stressful ! but now my exams are done so it means HOLIDAYS !!!!! Today I had my last law exam, it didnt go very well but it doesnt matter.. I dressed up for the occasion, I'm wearing a tie and all ! and tomorow we're going to celebrate the end of this uni year with some friends. (and also Violet hill's release :nice:) so it's all good !

I'm sure you'll get to attend one of his concerts soon ! ;)

I'll make sure I read to your new poems.

you can compose ?? ooh I'd love to hear what you can do.

i can imagine.. same here with Only Pain Is Real, i love that one :D

oh congrats then :D lol even dress for the ocasion hehe.

we will finish at the end of May. :) so soon i'll have to do my presentations :uhoh:

and we will have many parteys :cheesy: :dance:

I hope so, i told my dad to come to two summer festivals here :P

i don't know how many new poems i've written since the last time we had talked, but just to warn you, the last 23rd april i wrote 10 :cheesy:

lol i tried to compose something for some poems i've written, but with what i have here is not good... i'll wait for this summer to do compose something with the piano and guitar. :) at least i want to try to do it. :)

i like music and always thought to had formed a band with some friends, but we neved did anything :\ but i want to try it anyways.

OK... its monday I am free

Toda bien hoy es lunes estoy libre...

Are you looking forward ...... to tomorrow ?

good to know ;)

don't you are looking forward for tomorrow?

sure i am :D but i'll be busy the whole morning :cry: and part of the afternoon too :bigcry:

the song will be able to download on their site all day, right? :uhoh:

I am sure someone will post it on here... !!!

Hmm this forum and website is turning into a real giant..

I have a feeling something great will happen this year on the message board or for this site.. like a big and exclusive interview with the boys... or they will post something special for the fans on this site...

I get so very happy when something new by Coldplay is coming out... its like having the feeling of a birthdayeing your team win, or even like a feeling of just when your about to meet someone you really love for the first time in ages again... I dont know I can not describe it..

hehehe

Sorry just a little giddy, looking forward to hear the song sometime tomorrow !!!

I am sure someone will post it on here... !!!

Hmm this forum and website is turning into a real giant..

I have a feeling something great will happen this year on the message board or for this site.. like a big and exclusive interview with the boys... or they will post something special for the fans on this site...

I get so very happy when something new by Coldplay is coming out... its like having the feeling of a birthdayeing your team win, or even like a feeling of just when your about to meet someone you really love for the first time in ages again... I dont know I can not describe it..

hehehe

Sorry just a little giddy, looking forward to hear the song sometime tomorrow !!!

that would be so cool, an interview yeah :cool4:

don't be sorry ;) i understand how you feel :D we all are feeling the same i guess :dance:

i can't wait for tomorrow :cheesy: