✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I'M HERE, DARLINGS. WHAT YOU NEED? (okay couldn't find a super-heroe smiley or pic, so here's Chris, just imagine him in the Strawberry Swing vid :p) :chris:

OH HAI!

I have to talk about what I'm gonna do in the holidays, but I'm not gonna do anything whaha

I really dunno what to say :|

OH HAI!

I have to talk about what I'm gonna do in the holidays, but I'm not gonna do anything whaha

I really dunno what to say :|

Haha :p

Just say you're gonna go to Spain again. That you're happy about it, cause you'll use your spanish, and you'll eat a lot of paella. Also that you plan to visit the beaches and stuff ;)

I'm in outlook... : )

I'M HERE, DARLINGS. WHAT YOU NEED? (okay couldn't find a super-heroe smiley or pic, so here's Chris, just imagine him in the Strawberry Swing vid :p) :chris:

:awesome:

thanks you'll be a great help for me :hug:

I need to talk about a lot of stuff, what there is in a city, how to be in a restaurant or market...

The problem is that I have spanish and biology on the same day... and bio is sooo much...

ugh, normally we had science with Spanish but we convinced our teacher to move science to the same day as zedeleer/godsdienst...

So what?? is the teacher gonna ask for photos so that she knows you're not lying? :p

Hahaha that's better than my summer, so shut up and enjoy :p

Hmmm you're right... but let's tell the truth anyway, I'm a bad lyer :p

ugh, normally we had science with Spanish but we convinced our teacher to move science to the same day as zedeleer/godsdienst...

We asked to move it too, and the reply was

"*sigh* pfff, no I don't want to do that, I put a lot of work in it and bla bla bla"

grrrrr I hate her! :veryangry2: