Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coldplaying Pub.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27.8k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nope, it won't. Lots of good memories 

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    This is the best day of my life   wait a minute, does this pub have a curfew?

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    sorry, popped out for a second because my new fan arrived (the thing that blows air, not a person)

Okay. I wonder how may times I've watch Inception...I LOVE THAT MOVIE!

*gasp* What!? Well, it's a very confusing movie...

I don't remember it

 

my head is full of this movie I need to review for Dutch writing exam so sorry

It's not very easy to understand, even if English is your first language.

Yeah. But Joseph Gordon-Levitt is so cool! :dazzled:

because I don't know that film[/color]

Oh. Well, that's okay. It was directed by Christopher Nolan. Have you seen The Dark Knight?

somehow reminds me of Jon Pertwee :blank:[/color]

Ah. I don't know who that is.

no I haven't

 

the third Doctor

but he's much older, this guy looks like a young Jon

Ah, okay. Joseph Gordon-Levitt is awesome, though. :p

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.