✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

I'm so happy today! :D

I'm an aunt!

Congrats Laurel!!! Hope the baby grows healthy!!! Best wishes for your family!!! :D

The Pub is my favourite thread on coldplaying.com.

It's full of the kindest, friendliest, funniest people in the world!

Fcam, our li'l newbie, such a nice person, fun to talk to, great Coldplay fan!

Hvn, an artist, a Coldplayer, a friendly, lovely girl who should've came to the pub earlier!

Diana, Mrs Guy Berryman, 'nuff said.

Judy sometimes has her coldplaying breaks but always returns with laughs and jokes.

Marco, lurks and posts occasionally, creating interesting discussion and posting smiley faces, also possibly the best avi on coldplaying?

Cel- one of the funniest people I have spoken to on coldplaying. Seems to make a dull day brighter. Posts letters with chocolate stamps :awesome:. Gets drunk at pub parties, invites DT and goes crazy. Loves David Tennant.

Laurel- a friend. Always there. Listens. Honest. Helpful. A great artist. Creative. Fun. Some of my earliest memories from coldplaying last year was of Laurels posts.

She has helped me quite recently when I was having a tough time, I don't know how bad I would've been now if it wasn't for Laurel.

THANKS GUYS YOURE ALL AMAZING

AND I DON'T THINK HUMANS IN GENERAL ARE NICE ENOUGH TO EACHOTHER AND DON'T COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER ENOUGH

so there.

:') I have not been here enough, but I approve of everything said in this statement lol. I really love this thread, you guys made it awesome.

Hvn, an artist, a Coldplayer, a friendly, lovely girl who should've came to the pub earlier!

Judy sometimes has her coldplaying breaks but always returns with laughs and jokes.

Marco, lurks and posts occasionally, creating interesting discussion and posting smiley faces, also possibly the best avi on coldplaying?

Cel- one of the funniest people I have spoken to on coldplaying. Seems to make a dull day brighter. Posts letters with chocolate stamps :awesome:. Gets drunk at pub parties, invites DT and goes crazy. Loves David Tennant.

Laurel- a friend. Always there. Listens. Honest. Helpful. A great artist. Creative. Fun. Some of my earliest memories from coldplaying last year was of Laurels posts.

She has helped me quite recently when I was having a tough time, I don't know how bad I would've been now if it wasn't for Laurel.

AND I DON'T THINK HUMANS IN GENERAL ARE NICE ENOUGH TO EACHOTHER AND DON'T COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER ENOUGH

so there.

Oh Molly! :hug: Thank you so much! The enthusiasm and excitement that you always seem to have about the things you love, really brightens up The Pub! You're a friend, and I love having conversations with you. Thank you for listening to everything I had to say. :) Oh you Beautiful girl, you have a great imagination and are lots of fun! I'm seriously planning on meeting up with you some time. :D

Congrats Laurel!!! Hope the baby grows healthy!!! Best wishes for your family!!! :D

Thank you Diana! He's aready such a beautiful baby!

so there.

Molly how nice! :hug: :)

and true, this thread is the best on the whole forum and everyone is amazing!

I wish I knew more nice people like everyone in the pub in real life... people don't compliment enough, you're right

This made my day, thanks Molly!

so there.

haha, thanks Molly

well it's because you can't stay depressed all day :p

and that were just temporarely stamps, like you got those awesome Doctor Who stamps that I want so badly but can't get my hands on, I still got lots of those chocolate stamps though so write back!

haha David is so cute when he's here :wacky: mostly when we're both drunk :dazzled:

I got a hangover.... Muse was so brilliant :D

So it's tea for me :lol:

they are always brilliant!

I don't get why people drink beer at concerts, I get that at festivals. But normal concerts?

they are always brilliant! I don't get why people drink beer at concerts, I get that at festivals. But normal concerts?[/color]

I didn't had a lot of beers during Muse, but after the concert I went to a pub with some friends....