✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

The Pub is my favourite thread on coldplaying.com.

It's full of the kindest, friendliest, funniest people in the world!

Fcam, our li'l newbie, such a nice person, fun to talk to, great Coldplay fan!

Hvn, an artist, a Coldplayer, a friendly, lovely girl who should've came to the pub earlier!

Diana, Mrs Guy Berryman, 'nuff said.

Judy sometimes has her coldplaying breaks but always returns with laughs and jokes.

Marco, lurks and posts occasionally, creating interesting discussion and posting smiley faces, also possibly the best avi on coldplaying?

Cel- one of the funniest people I have spoken to on coldplaying. Seems to make a dull day brighter. Posts letters with chocolate stamps :awesome:. Gets drunk at pub parties, invites DT and goes crazy. Loves David Tennant.

Laurel- a friend. Always there. Listens. Honest. Helpful. A great artist. Creative. Fun. Some of my earliest memories from coldplaying last year was of Laurels posts.

She has helped me quite recently when I was having a tough time, I don't know how bad I would've been now if it wasn't for Laurel.

THANKS GUYS YOURE ALL AMAZING

AND I DON'T THINK HUMANS IN GENERAL ARE NICE ENOUGH TO EACHOTHER AND DON'T COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER ENOUGH

so there.

The Pub is my favourite thread on coldplaying.com.

It's full of the kindest, friendliest, funniest people in the world!

Fcam, our li'l newbie, such a nice person, fun to talk to, great Coldplay fan!

Hvn, an artist, a Coldplayer, a friendly, lovely girl who should've came to the pub earlier!

Diana, Mrs Guy Berryman, 'nuff said.

Judy sometimes has her coldplaying breaks but always returns with laughs and jokes.

Marco, lurks and posts occasionally, creating interesting discussion and posting smiley faces, also possibly the best avi on coldplaying?

Cel- one of the funniest people I have spoken to on coldplaying. Seems to make a dull day brighter. Posts letters with chocolate stamps :awesome:. Gets drunk at pub parties, invites DT and goes crazy. Loves David Tennant.

Laurel- a friend. Always there. Listens. Honest. Helpful. A great artist. Creative. Fun. Some of my earliest memories from coldplaying last year was of Laurels posts.

She has helped me quite recently when I was having a tough time, I don't know how bad I would've been now if it wasn't for Laurel.

THANKS GUYS YOURE ALL AMAZING

AND I DON'T THINK HUMANS IN GENERAL ARE NICE ENOUGH TO EACHOTHER AND DON'T COMPLIMENT EACHOTHER ENOUGH

so there.

Ahwwww :hug:

How nice Molly! :)

Thanks to you too, you are amazing too!

You are a very nice person too! It's fun talking to you and you always post interesting stuff!

And I agree with you, people are not nice enough to eachother :no: but certainly you are not like people :)

PS: You wouldn't call me li'l if you had met me, I'm 1m85 (that's like 6.07ft, in case you use feet instead of meters) :D