✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

hola[/color]

Hola Celien! Como van tus examenes?

Hi!

I know. He's like "whoops...I hope no one else saw that..." :lol:

Hey! How are you?

Hahaha I like that gif, it's funny, though it comes from Lost, so it must be dramatic :thinking:

Hola Celien! Como van tus examenes?

Hey! How are you?

Hahaha I like that gif, it's funny, though it comes from Lost, so it must be dramatic :thinking:

I'm doing well!

Haha! yeah...true. :nod:

I like this gif too. :P

ndkept.gif

I'm doing well!

Haha! yeah...true. :nod:

I like this gif too. :P

ndkept.gif

Good! :)

That one's rather creepy, he's like saying "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE DUDE! THEY'RE COMING FOR US!!" and his face with the blood :uhoh:

:P

Inicio la mañana :)[/color]

Ohh, mucha mierda entonces! :)

(that's an idiom from Uruguay, it means I wish you luck, but here it is believed that if you say "Good luck" it actually gives you the opposite. Btw, it means "A lot of shit" :confused:) Cool idioms we have eh? :p

Ohh, mucha mierda entonces! :)

(that's an idiom from Uruguay, it means I wish you luck, but here it is believed that if you say "Good luck" it actually gives you the opposite. Btw, it means "A lot of shit" :confused:) Cool idioms we have eh? :p

yeah it's very cool :p

Good! :)

That one's rather creepy, he's like saying "GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE DUDE! THEY'RE COMING FOR US!!" and his face with the blood :P

Haha! Pretty much. But I still like it. Mainly because of it's Richard though :heart:

yeah it's very cool :p[/color]

De nada! :)

Haha :p

So Doctor, I wanted to ask: what cool stuff has happened to you in the last season?

Apparently BBCHD for Latin America is Planning to start over with the Ponds :inquisitive: :veryangry2: :(

Haha! Pretty much. But I still like it. Mainly because of it's Richard though :heart:

Haha cool. I don't remember wich one is he, I only watched seasons 1 and 3, like 5 years ago :confused:

De nada! :)

Haha :p

So Doctor, I wanted to ask: what cool stuff has happened to you in the last season?

Apparently BBCHD for Latin America is Planning to start over with the Ponds :inquisitive: :veryangry2: :(

:)

wait start all from the beginning with the Ponds?

the beginning of Matt? after the sadness of Ten leaving?

well if that's the case, you just got a new Doctor, nothing you missed. You can start watching it maybe like Matt from the beginning unlike me :)

:)

wait start all from the beginning with the Ponds?

the beginning of Matt? after the sadness of Ten leaving?

well if that's the case, you just got a new Doctor, nothing you missed. You can start watching it maybe like Matt from the beginning unlike me :)[/color]

They had showed the leaving of the Ponds and all that a long time ago, but now they just started with the beginning of Matt again :whaaat:

Yeah I think I will do that :nod: thanks :D

ok :)

well I'm not really keen on Matt, only liked him when the Ponds left and now knowing he's leaving when I started to like him doesn't help much in liking him in the previous series :blank:

hope you'll enjoy the episodes more than I did

Yeah, he is hard to get used to :nod: What I really like of him, is his accent, for me he is one of the Doctors with the best accent...

Well, thanks! :) I think I will, Amy is so pretty :wacky: :cheesy: haha :p

Yeah :D

Ahhh, isn't it cool to dream about Doctor Who? The other night I had a dream in which I was in a spaceship. I don't remember much, though. But it was too odd: it was Tennant with the Ponds :blank:

being the daughter of the Meta-Crisis Doctor and Rose and travelling with the 'real' Doctor is very normal[/color]

Haha yeah it must be :nod:

anyway I'm off now, see ya[/color]

See ya! :nice:

Hahah I do think mine is weird, though I know there are some that are way more weird, Hannah's for example :p

Oh, you mean that dream where I sneaked out of the house at night to eat a waffle outside?

well I must say, It never bacame weirder than that :p