✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Haha cool. I don't remember wich one is he, I only watched seasons 1 and 3, like 5 years ago :confused:

Oh. Haha! Yeah, if you haven't watched any of the last 3 seasons, you're not very likely to remember Richard. He's the guys who hundrends of years old, but never ages. He has a very sad backstory though. :cry: haha! The actor also plays the mayor of Gotham on The Dark Knight.

Oh. Haha! Yeah, if you haven't watched any of the last 3 seasons, you're not very likely to remember Richard. He's the guys who hundrends of years old, but never ages. He has a very sad backstory though. :cry: haha! The actor also plays the mayor of Gotham on The Dark Night.

Ohhhw :confused: and I stopped watching because it was getting too confusing... :blank:

Haha! Yeah, it's so confusing. But I'm the kind of person who loves confusing shows and movies, so...:P

Haha yeah I could tell. I think that's quite cool actually :)

Geography is a little bitch.

Ohh is it? I found it quite easy when I had it... :\

dos cervesas por favor :nice:

un por mi y un por mi amigo el maestro[/color]

Very Good! :thumbsup:

(Only some spelling mistakes of the "una" instead of "un", but Spanish is a bitch with that stuff :p)

Haha yeah I could tell. I think that's quite cool actually :)

Yeah, I love puzzle and riddles and mind bending things. They're so cool. It's funny, because most people don't do well at both art and math/ mind games. It's usually one or the other...but for some reason I love both.

Yeah, I love puzzle and riddles and mind bending things. They're so cool. It's funny, because most people don't do well at both art and math/ mind games. It's usually one or the other...but for some reason I love both.

Awesome! it's hard to find people that like both :nod:

I like that kind of stuff too, but not too much, then it's no fun for me :p

I need someone to explain me that stuff, I usually don't understand pretty much anything :lol:

Yeah, it is :nod: But I'm just like a little kid... I'm all the time like "whe did he say that?" "what happened?" "so why is that happening?" and all that, I'm so annoying :p

Ohhh, yeah, that makes sense :nod: Brain stuff, I like that :P

Hahaha cool! :p I bet they can be pretty annoying :nod:

Mum always ends up pausing the movie and start answering my questions :D My brother on the other hand, he justs yells me to shut up :snobby:

Brain stuff is kewl :nod:

PS: the 'geek' thingy didn't work

Hahaha! Yeah...but it's okay. It makes me feel smarter when others don't understand. :p but I'm not very good at explaining stuff, so I usually tell them to ask someone else. :P

Haha! The 'geek' this was actually 'smart'. :lol: