✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

^ why you don't like cats?

I'm allergic to them :|

Uh...both sets of my grandparents and my parents don't like cats so none of us kids really like them either. I think my grandparents mostly don't like them because they eat birds and scare them away.

I do like kittens, I just don't like them when they grow up.

:shocked2: I can fit my 2 feet in one shoe then

That's CRAZY! :surprised:

And taller.

And we all know rule number 1

Taller is always better

Taller isn't always better. :no:

The house we're renting was made for a really short Thai lady...even I complain about it being to short, but when my brothers wash dishes...it doesn't look very comfortable...

It would be perfect for you, Hannah.

I just remembered that I have a really short 2nd cousin named Hannah...it must be the name. :nod: :P

The house we're renting was made for a really short Thai lady...even I complain about it being to short, but when my brothers wash dishes...it doesn't look very comfortable...

I just remembered that I have a really short 2nd cousin named Hannah...it must be the name. :nod: :P

Oke, I admit. I was on holiday in Peru and Bolivia in 2010 and all the beds were too short for me. It was funny though that the locals wanted to make pictures with me because I was so tall :D

Wow and you're not tall at all!

:awesome: yeah must be :nod: