Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Coldplaying Pub.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 27.8k
  • Views 1.3m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Nope, it won't. Lots of good memories 

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    This is the best day of my life   wait a minute, does this pub have a curfew?

  • Captain Crieff
    Captain Crieff

    sorry, popped out for a second because my new fan arrived (the thing that blows air, not a person)

Hey Pub'ers, have a good SUNday everyone.

Because we still have the same president. :P

why are you disappointed?

Whoops...I was responding to this.

Because we still have the same president. :P

Oh, but he's cool :p

I need ice cream[/color]

I want that usual drash national :sweatdrop:[/color]

I need water, cold water and ice cream :sweatdrop:

 

drash national on wednesday I think :sweatdrop:

so cool

everybody tags themselves, including me,

I got to do nothing, just clik ok to accept the tags :wacky:

see ya later, gonna take some stuff and ice cream and go outside

Create an account or sign in to comment

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.