October 2, 201313 yr you decide it's just a name that's all it would be cool to have a master the 23rd though, but if you don't it's cool
October 2, 201313 yr I'll start college a year after Hobs exchange remember ;) god they just called me like: hey we saw that you're working on your file, are you still going? it's a lot to fill in and you only got 3 weeks left, better start in time [/color] ohh yeah, awesome :cool: Girls, you said quite a lot, but I don't feel like lurking... is there anything important I should know?
October 3, 201313 yr thanks :cheesy: used 4 colours for them :wreck: when I have time I'll make an eye study, because they're so hard to draw and I want to improve
October 3, 201313 yr so... does that mean... ok sorry I'm confused is he going or not? can I freak out?
October 3, 201313 yr if I don't mention it for the coming weeks and say that 2 days before how do you think he will react? and he's here to party, so he'll probably plan something you're allowed to freak out but ssshh
October 3, 201313 yr omg! I hope he plans something OMGGGGG :omgomg: DANKUDANKUDANKU!!!!!! :hug: :bliss: :bliss: :bliss:
Create an account or sign in to comment