✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

that sounds creepy, what do you mean?

I already know a bit about what you like. You're all Doctor Who fans.

I prefer it when I know nothing about a persons av, sig, username. Then the exploration can begin.

Apologies if that's creepy, I'm merely talking about getting to know strangers. When i see someone in the street it is rare that I know what they are like upon first striking conversation. I like that. It's a blank slate.

I prefer it when I know nothing about a persons av, sig, username. Then the exploration can begin.

Apologies if that's creepy, I'm merely talking about getting to know strangers. When i see someone in the street it is rare that I know what they are like upon first striking conversation. I like that. It's a blank slate.

I'm the only Doctor Who fan here :blank:

Hannah has this name because she was tired of her previous one and didn't know one

and that avatar is because of the 50th, it'll be that Editors picture again I guess

and Laurel is crazy about the Hobbit

Yeah, I understand what you're saying. The funny thing is that I don't think Hobs (The Master) has actually even watched Doctor Who...

yeah maybe

but it's true, knowing nothing about a person is cool, makes you all exited to meet that person and get to know them[/color]

But in that case I don't know what to put as my avatar. I feel like my avatar is a way of expressing a little bit of my personality, and the best way to do that is to have pictures of things I like.

such a dreamy avatar :wacky:

BUT I REALLY WANT SNOW!!!!

THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT SNOW IN THE SOUTH OF BELGIUM BUT I SEE NO SNOW HERE

AND I ALWAYS THOUGHT IT WAS COLDER IN THE NORTH :angry:[/color]

Snow...

I WANT SNOW TOO! BUT I LIVE IN A COUNTRY WHERE IT NEVER SNOWS! :cry: