✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

Wow, I killed the most active thread in the interesting side of this forum.

Strike me from the interesting poster award list.

Nah, you didn't kill it...it died and you just happened to walk in at the wrong moment and are now accusing yourself of a crime you didn't commit.

I fell off her sig :(

Is now the right time to post? How is everybody?

Someone speak to me about something I've never spoken about or considered. Something obscure that you know to a decent level of depth.

you're still in mine :nice:

I'm fine, have to go to the dentist in 15 minutes though... I hope my braces will be off soon, I'm tired of them

that wasn't very obscure :confused:

I fell off her sig :(

Is now the right time to post? How is everybody?

Someone speak to me about something I've never spoken about or considered. Something obscure that you know to a decent level of depth.

:(

Hello. I don't know much about anything...

i still need my book

:P

I was going to pm you. My pay day is in two days so I'll arrange it there. I did suggest me transferring the money to Dee and then her buying it for you, since it matters a lot less if she sees your address. But it's OK if that's not something you want to do. I'm not sure if I saw a reply to that. If not do you have a paypal so I can just transfer the money to you?

you're still in mine :nice:

I'm fine, have to go to the dentist in 15 minutes though... I hope my braces will be off soon, I'm tired of them

that wasn't very obscure :confused:

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

Are you OK with going to the dentist? I think I'm the only person who likes going to the dentist. How long have you had braces for? Good luck.

:(

Hello. I don't know much about anything...

That simply can't be true.

Are you OK with going to the dentist? I think I'm the only person who likes going to the dentist. How long have you had braces for? Good luck.

I'm ok with it, she does the same things every time so I'm used to it but I don't like it... I can't stand the smell of those plastic gloves she wears, for example :|

I've had them for 2 years, they should be off before february, unless she says something else today...

thanks!

Well...hmm...in Mongolia if you step on someone's foot it is extremely offensive and so is pointing at someone. It's not just rude, it's offensive. If you step of someone's foot you have to shake hands with them and say sorry to the immediately. Also never give or receive something with your left hand.

I'm ok with it, she does the same things every time so I'm used to it but I don't like it... I can't stand the smell of those plastic gloves she wears, for example :|

I've had them for 2 years, they should be off before february, unless she says something else today...

thanks!

I had my brace taken off me because I kept breaking it :shame:

Had four teeth taken out before it was fitted, so now I've got gaps at the back.

I know a lot about Coldplay :vanish:

Do you have anything else?

I got a huge test tomorrow and our exams are next week

are they nuts or what?

see you[/color]

Yikes, what on?