✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Coldplaying Pub.

bart

My gaps would have disappeared had I been allowed to keep the brace. The guy couldn't even fit it properly though. I'd leave the dentist and there'd be glue protruding from all parts of the brace. Then the glue would peel as I ate and that would in turn lift the metal bits. It was almost impossible not to break. And now it would cost thousands of pounds to have it fixed so I can't be bothered.

Oh, do tell me something about that...

wow... my dentist would rather use too little glue, I can assume too many is worse! you should have been to another dentist

okay hmmm

Elephants use a lot of ways to communticate. They use sound, vibrations in the ground, their breath, urine, trunk and their eyes of course.

They have strong friendships and are very sad when someone of their group dies.

and they hate bees. They freak out whenever they hear one.

(I know more about it but it's hard to explain it in English)

I hate it because almost no teacher will give results on our rapport for this period

even though they have plenty of points [/color]

why?

wow... my dentist would rather use too little glue, I can assume too many is worse! you should have been to another dentist

okay hmmm

Elephants use a lot of ways to communticate. They use sound, vibrations in the ground, their breath, urine, trunk and their eyes of course.

They have strong friendships and are very sad when someone of their group dies.

and they hate bees. They freak out whenever they hear one.

(I know more about it but it's hard to explain it in English)

why?

I did not know that they hated bees so much.

I remember seeing a documentary and an elephant was walking the wrong way into the desert, trying to get to the watering hole after getting lost. It was very sad :(