✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should I get up for Violet Hill?

Pseudonym

We all love Coldplay...and lots of other amazing music too. But aside from that, we have liberals, conservatives, lovers, fighters, haters, over-confident people, insecure people...all kinds of humanity on here, and there's no way you can hope for that kind of diverse group to always agree. That's life, on and off line, and I'm just glad that most have figured that out and are moving on. Whether you like or hate Mark, he went out of his way to bring some old regulars back...and didn't ask them to take a side...because he still cares about this place. So do I . And so do most I've seen posting since I came back. It makes me smile to see most of the new posts on here. :)

OK, rambling. Should probably shut up and go to bed,lolzzzzzzz...

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awww why on earth did you guys bring this thread back from the past?! lol It's torture ! :lol: I read it and god how I wish I could have experience the release of Violet Hill like that! I wasn't even into Coldplay at that time :bigcry:

Now I'm all excited for the next album !! I want to get up in the middle of the night for it too !!!

Sorry for bumping into your conversation, I just had to say it lol.

Going crazy on this forum for new Coldplay music is so fun!! Don't worry, you'll get to be a part of it in the next few months. This is just a taste. :)

It's making me smile, but it's also making me sad and nostalgic. Been a while since I got all hyper for a new album. We'll all share that great excitement soon!! :D:D:D

Yeah and I think the waiting 'til at least Christmas will kill me ! Ha ha and you know what, even I was getting nostalgic for you while reading this thread !!

This place (coldplaying) is amazing, I wish I had known about it sooner. :nice:

(excuse my bad english :shame:)

Oh and nice to meet you by the way! :)

• 1 year later...