✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Should I get up for Violet Hill?

Pseudonym

I live in CT, so Violet Hill will be playing at or around 5 am for me. My question is:

Is it worth it to get up at that time to hear it and be tired all day, or get an extra hour of sleep and download it as soon as I get home?

Also: Is it guaranteed theyll play it at that time? Cuz if they wait too long, I'll have to go to school anyway and I would waste that hour of sleep.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^Would it be worth the extreme tiredness all day tomorrow in classes just to hear it early? It's a tough choice...

well, what time would you have to wake up normally? i say wake up, listen/download, and then go back to bed if you have to. and i would say it's most DEFINTIELY worth it, because i'm getting up 1.5 hours early and not going back to sleep, but that's just me.

Ok, wait a minute. Someone told me it was 5 am in CT (Connecticut). If it's 7 then theres no debate. I cant listen to it. Im already in school at that time...:cry:

(And no, I can't miss school, I already asked. And I can't fake sick cuz my parents know about it. My only hope is to come down with flu in the next few hours.)

School just starts that early for no good reason, and I cant fake sick or skip or my parents would kill me. Theyd take away my computer and then I wouldnt be able to check up on this site every 5 seconds. No, I'll just wait and have something to look forward to for after school.

(It's gonna be a lllllllloooooooooooonnnnnnnggggggg day...)

yeah, if i was in high school still, i'd be devastated, because i would have already been out the door and on my way to school by the time it was played. i suppose thats the one advantage of being in college :rolleyes:

and it IS 7:15 in CT. there seems to be too much confusion over this.

can you sneak to teh library and listen to it in a free period on a computer?